Sign in to follow this  

My Team online with a friend

For future games, it would be great to incorporate the online myteam mode to play with a friend on the same team as the two drivers of the created team.

It could be with a friend both against IA, and online against other 2-player teams in online leagues. What do you think of this idea?

2 minutes ago, Rafetagamer 2.0 said:

For future games, it would be great to incorporate the online myteam mode to play with a friend on the same team as the two drivers of the created team.

It could be with a friend both against IA, and online against other 2-player teams in online leagues. What do you think of this idea?

pretty meh for me, if both of you will be driving for one team, the only one of you could change things and the oder wil be only driver and for me MyTeam mode isn't made for online gaming cause in any way you would make it, only one of you can name team, select colors, badge etc

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

only one of you can name team, select colors, badge etc

They could always get together and work out the designs as a team.  😉 

This is similar to the request to be able to play Career with a friend online.  Being able to have a friend as your team-mate has good points and not-so-good.  As mentioned, you have to be able to agree on colours, etc.  You also both need to be available for every round, so one person can't play unless the other is also playing.  It's also a matter of, how to expand the single-player Career (or, in this case, My Team) into a multiplayer mode.

However, that being said, I do love the idea of being able to go through Career or My Team as an actual team with a friend.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I would be happy with a "normal" online Co-Op modus (like 2018)

Still not a simple "Yes" or "No" from Codemasters side..

Edited by GioProductions

Honstly I am waiting for years for this Feature. I remember in the older f1 titles they had the feature "coop season" or sth like that. This was the First way to have a full Multiplayer season and you also were able to Upgrade your car. Well in a very very easy way but the Feature was there.

I mostly Play f1 with my 3 friends for Simulating a real f1 season. We Play 2 VS. 2 and against the KI. There are really good races and stories around a season. It would be dream when there would be the Possibility added to develop your car together with your Team mate. The choice of what Part of the car and of what time it would get upgraded would be so immersive and a new tactical Addition of how you can get trough a season!