Sign in to follow this  

My quick take on the new Mercedes Livery

The Mercedes livery gets across an important message, congrats on them doing that. I think the overall appearance of the car though could be enhanced in the onboard tv cam as it looks a bit boring compared to the rest of the car so I quickly added some colour to it on a phone app and think it looks better. Would be cool if Mercedes made it like this

1813930057_Eb_cNfgWkAAfH2R2.thumb.jpeg.52731e36a76a73ddd2a691ed25455434.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Disclaimer before I start: I'm pretty bias to Ferrari (as a fan) and Alfa Romeo (as I drive one IRL and love the brand), but this Mercedes is, by some way, the nicest design on the grid. Powerful message, and looks classy. Full Stealth Mercedes looks really nice, with the helmets and overalls too. 

As a fan of the red cars, pains me to say they have the best car (by the looks of it) and the best looking one too now. Hope their team-wear will be classy too

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I have to agree with BarryBL, the car is simply gorgeous.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Disclaimer before I start: I'm pretty bias to Ferrari (as a fan) and Alfa Romeo (as I drive one IRL and love the brand), but this Mercedes is, by some way, the nicest design on the grid. Powerful message, and looks classy. Full Stealth Mercedes looks really nice, with the helmets and overalls too. 

As a fan of the red cars, pains me to say they have the best car (by the looks of it) and the best looking one too now. Hope their team-wear will be classy too

Agree Barry. Im a fan of that neon green, I think it would really look cool on the Halo. Also an "EndRacism" badge would be pretty cool in the centre of the Halo to reinforce their livery

Edited by TomAAA

I hope the Mercedes livery and suits will be ready soon because I'm watching a live stream of the game and though we havent seen any races this year it's weird to see Hamilton en Bottas drive the old livery and be on the podium in white suits. Looks like F1 2019 all of a sudden. :classic_laugh:

If they plan on going back to silver next season by using another way to get the message across, I really hope the black livery becomes a night race exclusive or something, best livery they've ever had.

• Agree 1

Always thought black cars looked cooler, but then again my first F1 live race was 1973 and the JPS Lotus 72D.  Has to be always be considered in a discussion of the best liveries.