Sign in to follow this  

Mission Winnow

In my Opinion the should be Mission Winnow, if it’s just a logo, because you can’t google just with that.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, MissionTime05 said:

In my Opinion the should be Mission Winnow, if it’s just a logo, because you can’t google just with that.

True but it's a difficult debate. Mission Winnow is a ploy of the Tobacco sponsors. How far will we let those companies go?

5 hours ago, MissionTime05 said:

game is PEGI 3 so Tobacco sponsors have no chance to get to game officialy, only with mods like in 2019

28 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

game is PEGI 3 so Tobacco sponsors have no chance to get to game officialy, only with mods like in 2019

mods did some good work but,with last years winnow "modded" thing...

steering wheel looked like this...

non original,it's just like early period of release...

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-06-26-11-02-09-88.png

Posted (edited)

In NASCAR Heat games if you verify with your account that you are older than 21 you get all the alcohol sponsors and paint schemes in the game.

I don't know if they could do something similar in F1 where if you age and location verify you could get the tobacco affiliated and alcohol sponsors in the game. (21 should be a safe universal age though I know international law differs and then geo locate to block in places where there is a hard ban.

Not something worth putting many resources into, but an idea that maybe they could get to and explore eventually.

Edited by brsteg

3 hours ago, brsteg said:

In NASCAR Heat games if you verify with your account that you are older than 21 you get all the alcohol sponsors and paint schemes in the game.

I don't know if they could do something similar in F1 where if you age and location verify you could get the tobacco affiliated and alcohol sponsors in the game. (21 should be a safe universal age though I know international law differs and then geo locate to block in places where there is a hard ban.

Not something worth putting many resources into, but an idea that maybe they could get to and explore eventually.

Was going to post this myself.   I'm not sure why they can't do this either.   I think that would be a great touch.  I mean, there's no real way to verify it's not a 10 year old kid saying he's old enough to see the real alcohol/tobacco sponsors but at least it's something.  If other games can do it, I dont see what the holdup is here.  Id love to see it added.

I dont see what the problem is here. I’ve been playing Snooker 19 which is also rated PEGI 3. Every tournament is sponsored by a gambling company and there is plenty of advertising for the brands.

could argue gambling is as dangerous as cigarettes and alcohol?

Guys, you shouldn't worry about Mission Winnow in the game when Ferrari isn't even using it in reallife in Austria😆

• Like 1