Jump to content Jump to content

Classic Icons

adroduke

sad to say but, this is a tweet form Paul Coleman: "@Job3kkk No - it was a website error. The classic icons were the group b cars that were actually included in the launch pack"

So we've already had them, heres to hoping the renaults will find there way into the game eventually anyway.
OK, since it's not been clarified here yet (EDIT: or rather it wasn't when I started typing this post!), I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but everyone should know that there is in fact no "Classic Icons Car Pack" and indeed, it hasn't existed for a long time.
Nor was it merged into or part of Tarmac Terrors either.

I tweeted Paul about it earlier today.
https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/615849083773800449

So there you have it.
The Classic Icons pack was actually going to be the Group B cars, ie, the Metro 6R4, Ford RS200, Audi Quattro Sport, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 and Lancia Delta S4.
However, these cars were instead bundled into v0.3. The initial launch version of the game and the classic icons pack ceased to exist.
The timeline just wasn't updated to take that into account.

BrySkye said:
OK, since it's not been clarified here yet (EDIT: or rather it wasn't when I started typing this post!), I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but everyone should know that there is in fact no "Classic Icons Car Pack" and indeed, it hasn't existed for a long time.
Nor was it merged into or part of Tarmac Terrors either.

I tweeted Paul about it earlier today.
https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/615849083773800449

So there you have it.
The Classic Icons pack was actually going to be the Group B cars, ie, the Metro 6R4, Ford RS200, Audi Quattro Sport, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 and Lancia Delta S4.
However, these cars were instead bundled into v0.3. The initial launch version of the game and the classic icons pack ceased to exist.
The timeline just wasn't updated to take that into account.

What a major buzzkill, well at-least it answers my question. 

Archived