Anyone has issue with qualifying? Best time I got was about 1:36 and got low points than usual, 3900 pats or so.

It’s the stupid timer, where it starts at 5 seconds again.  Just like in Bahrain a month ago.  They finally fixed it, but until they fix this too, it’s just practice. 

I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of laps just to qualify. Going anywhere near the ripple strips is a corner cut penalty. Zandvoort was a breeze next to this. I just can't make a picture of the track in my head. 

The track map shows DRS zones. I don't get to activate them. Is anyone else finding this is the case? I can't see how you can get a P1 without DRS. Like RosAlfonz, I'm just not making the times.

37 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

The track map shows DRS zones. I don't get to activate them. Is anyone else finding this is the case? I can't see how you can get a P1 without DRS. Like RosAlfonz, I'm just not making the times.

There was a message from Codemasters about that, they’re working on the issue

• Agree 1

I should read my mail. I should do a lot of things, but I seem obsessed with this damned game.

I entered the street circuit event yesterday and didn’t think I’d make silver 2 with my 1700 rated car but surprisingly Vietnam was easy and the points I picked up there made up for my measly 56k at Monaco!

Still no DRS on this track in a duel qualifying race, any one else here with the same problem??

No DRS?  I can barely focus as those red faces on the barriers go by!  I think that visual is super cool

16 hours ago, Hellion21 said:

No DRS?  I can barely focus as those red faces on the barriers go by!  I think that visual is super cool

Do you have DRS than? I love the faces flits by!!

No, I do not have DRS, was just joking that I barely had time to notice watching those faces!