Got The Game Early can i release a video on it?

Tracking the order and it says its coming today from ShopTo who usually send it out early but not this early. However was wondering would i be able to release a video today or do i have to wait till release day?

If your not bound by the NDA then using my internet lawyer skills you should be free to do that.

However i am only an internet lawyer.

p.s think of the youtubers :classic_wink:

Fyi anyone uploading videos and doing streams are getting taken down so not worth the risk until the 7th as thats the 1st official release date 

Ive seen on twitter aarava can upload on monday morning so im hoping i can too? 

4 minutes ago, ThePeeks said:

Ive seen on twitter aarava can upload on monday morning so im hoping i can too? 

He is allowed because he has permission, if you upload or stream before the 6th your video will get striked just wait the 1 extra day, every video so far from friday to now that is uploaded have been swiftly took down and that will happen untill tuesday unless you have permission from codemasters 

2 hours ago, ThePeeks said:

Tracking the order and it says its coming today from ShopTo who usually send it out early but not this early. However was wondering would i be able to release a video today or do i have to wait till release day?

Schumi edition or standard edition? 

Posted (edited)

you can do what you want if you bought the game officially and get it earlier that way.

Edited by KiLLu12258
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, ThePeeks said:

If you do please make it about how bad the gold code is. Then when the day one patch is applied at least you can go on about what a great job the beta testers did given the sow's ear. 🙂

• Agree 1

If you bought the game legally and you're not under NDA, then then yes, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from releasing a video. Codemasters could ask you nicely to take it down, but that's about it.

5 hours ago, scottishwildcat said:

If you bought the game legally and you're not under NDA, then then yes, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from releasing a video. Codemasters could ask you nicely to take it down, but that's about it.

I think it depends on the platform. I saw something on another post somewhere that apparently Twitch's t&c's state to abide by the games NDA and release dates or something like that. I don't know if that's true or not and whether YouTube may have something similar.

49 minutes ago, martbloke said:

I think it depends on the platform. I saw something on another post somewhere that apparently Twitch's t&c's state to abide by the games NDA and release dates or something like that. I don't know if that's true or not and whether YouTube may have something similar.

Youtube videos have been removed as well.

• Thanks 1

Listen guys .if for some unknown reason you've got the Schumacher edition which is the only one that allows early access. 

Then you can stream or do whatever you like. 

You are not bound by any rules ok.

Your delivery company are at fault. 

We've only got 22 hours anyway to wait but thats if you live in UK.

WE CAN HEAP Praise or scoff at people who picked teenagers with brand new accounts who were picked to beta test.

They've said ffb is a lot better and tyre model works alot better also. 

I will live stream my opinions early hours Tuesday morning 🌄 😎

13 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

If you do please make it about how bad the gold code is. Then when the day one patch is applied at least you can go on about what a great job the beta testers did given the sow's ear. 🙂

We will see as they really didn't have any real input on f12020.

Thats see if devs listened to the issues that bugged f12019 

Although f12019 was the best f1 game so far.

On another note.   If they can make ACC A full sim which works for wheel and  (controller )  apparently 🤔   then there's absolutely no excuse from codemaster not to produce a high end racing sim for the F1 franchise 😉