Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 release time

Hello, I am asking which time will F1 2020 will be released on steam. Thank you. 🙂

29 minutes ago, Rhyme_Latvia said:

Midnight on the 7th Schumacher edition and 10th the normal version 

Its that BST ? Whats your source?

1 minute ago, Jobling1983 said:

Its that BST ? Whats your source?

On the ps4 and xbox there is a countdown for 00.00: midnight the 7th. Simple as that. 

For Steam im guessing its the same: @Ab0we

Will the release time be staggered per region or the same across the board does anyone know?

I seem to remember it being 11pm last year on Steam in the UK because it treats UK as Europe as 00:00 CEST which is 23:00 BST.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I seem to remember it being 11pm last year on Steam in the UK because it treats UK as Europe as 00:00 CEST which is 23:00 BST.

11pm on the 6th or 7th? 

3 minutes ago, Maffoom007 said:

That means it should come out on the 7th at 9am AEST

Not sure. I don't live there, but global games are released by territory AFAIK. Only benefit of living in the UK is Earth Standard Time is GMT. 

It should be available tomorrow at 7pm CEST together with Steam's daily "update". F1 2019 released at the same time for early access last year on the 24th.

57 minutes ago, Flash224 said:

It should be available tomorrow at 7pm CEST together with Steam's daily "update". F1 2019 released at the same time for early access last year on the 24th.

How come? 7pm CEST on 6th? That's nice if it's true

Hi guys, seeing if any of you can help. I've just bought the Schumacher edition from CDKeys. However, on steam it says I'm able to play from the 10th and not the 7th (When i put the code in, i made sure it was the Schumacher edition). Is it like this for everyone? Just want to make sure i can play from the 7th ahaha.

SAVE.PNG

22 minutes ago, BROWNB3AR said:

Hi guys, seeing if any of you can help. I've just bought the Schumacher edition from CDKeys. However, on steam it says I'm able to play from the 10th and not the 7th (When i put the code in, i made sure it was the Schumacher edition). Is it like this for everyone? Just want to make sure i can play from the 7th ahaha.

SAVE.PNG

yea it's same for everyone the steam shows the official date of release which is 10th but if you go to the F1 2020 store page on steam you'll see that the schumi edition will get early acces is marked on the suchmi edition buy option 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

yea it's same for everyone the steam shows the official date of release which is 10th but if you go to the F1 2020 store page on steam you'll see that the schumi edition will get early acces is marked on the suchmi edition buy option 

Thank you ❤️

I lived in Singapore, the release date shown on steam is 11th July.

It's released btw (on steam anyway, was able to start up after preloading)

🤐 Steam users - If you change your PC timezone to anywhere in NZ then you can play the deluxe game now. 🤐

1 hour ago, SASColfer said:

🤐 Steam users - If you change your PC timezone to anywhere in NZ then you can play the deluxe game now. 🤐

Nope u can play where ever u are 😊

And time zone change locally doesnt make sense on steam because its All Server sided not locally

• Agree 1

I bought an F1 2020 seventy edition. I have a closed beta version of F1 2020. When I wanted to buy the F1 2020 Schumacher edition now, it tells me that I have already bought it. What does it mean? Does this mean that if I have a closed beta version, it will be upgraded to a higher version?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Filda said:

I bought an F1 2020 seventy edition. I have a closed beta version of F1 2020. When I wanted to buy the F1 2020 Schumacher edition now, it tells me that I have already bought it. What does it mean? Does this mean that if I have a closed beta version, it will be upgraded to a higher version?

No you can just delete the beta the files will not be used again. It would seem you have the Schumacher edition unless the DLC isn't available on the Seventy Edition until it unlocks.

Edited by steviejay69

I thought that the final F1 2020 game was upgraded from seventy edition to schumacher edition when I have a closed beta version of F1 2020?

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2020 at 10:17 PM, BROWNB3AR said:

SAVE.PNG

Did you got the Key already?
I ordered on July 2nd. and i got no key.

edit: okay it was a little bit hidden in the email.

Edited by DatHilzi