Pre-ordered F1 2020 Schumacher Edition on Fanatical.

So I pre-ordered F1 2020 on Fanatical and I was wondering when we would get the steam key to pre-load the game. I read somewhere that some people were able to pre-load the game, but I haven't recieved the code yet. Are there any people who recieved their steam-key already?

Never bought it there. Bought the game at cdkeys and got my key today!

Judging by my CDKeys purchase and the others on here commenting that the pre-load is live I wouldn’t expect it to be too long before you can get your code. It may be worth enquiring

Pre-ordering..  I'm sorry but I find it absurd.    it's like paying for my Shopping 2 weeks in advance, would people do that? certainly not because it's just daft.  But some gamers are happy to pony up weeks and even months in advance.  it boggles my mind, even moreso for digital games which don't run out.  smh

Would you go to Tesco.com and pay for your shopping weeks in advance? nope.. I thought not.

• Disagree 2

Some people like getting the exclusive pre order stuff like the steel books ect if people have the money then they can buy it if they want I pre order as I like collecting steel books of games 

6 hours ago, Cevertracer said:

Pre-ordering..  I'm sorry but I find it absurd.    it's like paying for my Shopping 2 weeks in advance, would people do that? certainly not because it's just daft.  But some gamers are happy to pony up weeks and even months in advance.  it boggles my mind, even moreso for digital games which don't run out.  smh

Would you go to Tesco.com and pay for your shopping weeks in advance? nope.. I thought not.

No but you'd pay Tesco two days before you get it so it's delivered to your house on the day you want/need it wouldn't you? Thanks literally pre-ordering.

Also I know no store will charge less than shopto do for pre-orders, so I get the game on day of release (usually a day early tbh) for less money and all I have to do is pay a week in advance?