Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarmac Terrors – Now Available for DiRT Rally | Codemasters Blog

i cant get this to work with my oculus rift since the update pls help !!! the screens are all messed up when i try to play in the rift

Tarmac Terrors – Now Available for DiRT Rally | Codemasters Blog

Month three of DiRT Rally and our next big update is now live. Version v.0.5 – more commonly known as the Tarmac Terrors update – has now been added to DiRT Rally; it’s fast paced, technical and is going to require all your focus. Here’s the full run down of what you can expect in this month’s update.

Read the full story here

Rally is best game in the DIRT History. I like becouse i dont have other mods just Pure rally tracks. Also there is full support fo 21:9 resolution. My dream is to see all Rally tracks from all those years to be implemented to this game and make just year categories.

Got it working in direct mode but only after disabling SLI (extended no longer works) . But because SLI is disabled it takes a huge framerate hit and detail has to be super low. Can the Devs look into why SLI doesn't work any longer please ? Enabling it makes the screen flash like a strobe light. Project Cars doesn't work in SLI either after last update but the devs have a fix in the next patch.

hi codemasters u created perfect rally game,i m playing with ps4 and i never play arcede racing game,yes ths game is a sim but i thing to much grip i feel,i cant drift when turn corners i mean cars stick on way grip is not realistic,and may be u can add new tyre change option or dont know u can do something,i play no asisst but it easy control car i m checking car setting menu everything is same plz check it cause this game is wonderful u gave me back my dream ...thnx and goodluck