Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2020 - Squeaky Clean trophy/achievement bug

Posted (edited)

Hey there. 

I'm plying online on PS4 Pro, version of game 1.02. So far I played around 30 online races, some in ranked and some in unranked. I know for sure that I made more than 10 clean races, without hitting anyone or anything. No cutting corners too. But I still don't have the trophy for 10 clean races... Is it bugged? 

Edited by Patricko

How on earth have you been able to play F1 2020? It's not released in a few days yet, or did it release earlier on the PS?

1 hour ago, Lakrits said:

How on earth have you been able to play F1 2020? It's not released in a few days yet, or did it release earlier on the PS?

Probably a physical copy came early 🙂 The game will release on 10th of July. If you have the deluxe edition, you'll get 3 days early access which unlocks the game 7th of July.

I'm trying to get the squeaky clean achievement as well but i can't seem to get it even though i get through races with no penalties...unless "everyone in the lobby has to finish with no penalties"

Yeah Code Masters, *** with this? It's the last trophy I need for the platinum, I have waaaaay over 10 clean races already