Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 glitchy?

Was sent the game early and began to play it this morning.
It was going well in the new team mode but then  1st race of the season hit by a glitch at least i assume its one.
I'm informed that i must use two different compounds and demanding me to come in end of 2nd last lap.
But if i start on soft like every other racer on the track and we all do a single pit stop and all swap to medium to finish the race, then why is it only that's being forced to come in for a new set of tyres 1 lap form the end, with the on screen info says it must be for a set of hard or a 2nd set of softs?
This seems ridiculous and after a so called 18gb day one update.
Since googled the issue to find its happened before...what was looking like a nice reboot with decent modes to play and on first race hit by this to ruin the impression of the game instantly.
Glitch happened 2 races back to back with any race that requires pit strategy.

So you pitted already to swap to the other compound and it forced you to put for a second time?

Or it forced you to pit once in total and swap compound?

If it's the second one that's not a glitch that's the regulations, if it's the first then it's a glitch that needs reporting.

The game isn't ouy yet, so there will be glitches in it cause it don't have fix patches yet 

day one patch will come probably tomorrow for when the embargo is lifted or the actual release date being the 7th

It says 2 different compounds are require during this race, just about every driver on the track are on softs, every team around me on the info on screen all on red softs.
Every driver did a 1 pit stop strategy including me as only a 25% length race, and again everybody as far as i can see during the pit have changed to their 2nd compound the mediums. and the info on the screen is a sea of yellow tyre symbols next to their name.
My pit crew tell you no more pit stops and make these tyres last to the end of the race and yet no sooner you get half way through 14th lap it claims you must use two compounds and demands you change to a hard or a 2nd set of soft which you already started on.
No other driver is forced to make this tyre change.
yet ive had soft / medium / soft and drop 5 places on final lap because of it.

The game already came with a 1.02 18gb patch.
Never had any issues any of the previous codies f1 games.

1 minute ago, johnnyhotrocks said:

The game already came with a 1.02 18gb patch.
Never had any issues any of the previous codies f1 games.

So there will be another big patch 1,04 of something that will be 1 day patch fixing glitches

1 minute ago, ZtwoA said:

So there will be another big patch 1,04 of something that will be 1 day patch fixing glitches

Really hope so as was loving the game until this and 5 lap races are pointless.

2 minutes ago, johnnyhotrocks said:

Really hope so as was loving the game until this and 5 lap races are pointless.

Imo this patch 1.02 isn't 1 day patch and it is only to make game playable so it it's optimized and optimisation can take biig chunk of space so that's why is that big the 1 day patch should fix glitches and if not..well i hope we won't get F1 2015 v2

Fill a bug report out in technical assistance to help with fixing bugs 

• Agree 1