Anthonie Hubert in 2020 game.

I know this is very sensitive topic but i think Anthonie Hubert should not be in f1 2020 game. We can choose him as co- driver when making a new team. For me this is not looking well, they should remove him instead of using him as one of the "aspect" of the game.

What are you thoughts? Maybe I'm exaggerating? 

• Disagree 5

Just now, TNTMati said:

I know this is very sensitive topic but i think Anthonie Hubert should not be in f1 2020 game. We can choose him as co- driver when making a new team. For me this is not looking well, they should remove him instead of using him as one of the "aspect" of the game.

What are you thoughts? Maybe I'm exaggerating? 

They put Hubert in 2020 game because they want to keep memory of him and make him tribute and I think make "man on the right place" thing and it's good in my view

• Agree 5

To add I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where the family approved of it as a tribute to him and aslong as the family find it fitting it doesn't matter what the rest of us think

• Like 1
  • Agree 8

I don't see why he should be removed. They done this to keep his memory alive. 

• Agree 1

To be clear. I'm not blaming codies. Thanks for the answers guys.

His family granted permission for him to be included and I for one am grateful that he has been included. It’s a great tribute to a driver taken too soon.

• Agree 2

Yeah have to disagree on this one. It's a great way to honour his memory, virtually represented doing the thing he loved.

It was a F2 2019 driver, who made 16 (+1) races of 24, so it seems fine to have him in the game

If his family are happy with it, then I'm happy with it. 👍

• Agree 1