F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

PC Forum Championship - Season 2

BarryBL

FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP IS BACK!
Welcome to the Forum Championship, a Codemasters series of races for forum users on PC.

Current Schedule for the Season
Australia, Brazil, Monaco, Canada, Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Japan.
Fridays @ 4PM BST

If you would like to race, please apply, with preferred team to race for, in a message below. 

Standings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnOvwMdgZLlVMC14_hTAo6E9gGRuFxRVn2YuYnJ9HvQ/edit#gid=186001220

Steam Group Chat
https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

Teams & Drivers
 Mercedes
@steviejay69 & @EliteEwok

Ferrari
@Wiidesire & @ReikoRaph

Red Bull
@kisuke_fly & @UP100

Racing Point
@LucaGamingNL& @K7L3

McLaren
@waficchaib & @Ollex

Renault
& @TeenierNeilb69

Alpha Tauri

Alfa Romeo
@LSKone & @Lakrits

Haas
@BarryBL &  @David Greco CM

█ Williams
@SingaporeTrackLizard @JustinsWorld4U

Reserves:

1. @sergey_blackbird

Message added by BarryBL

Its from the Telemetry app available on Racedepartment. The app reads the UDP telemetry data sent out from the game continuously during a race session and provides info for the lap chart and a history file.

This PDF is produce by a little program my son made for me to take the data from this history file the Telemetry apps produces to provide a fairly friendly print out.  

boring race.

ps. I hope that in the next races the cutoffs will be strict, because Haas cut corners very hard, I'm not so used to driving.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, K7L3 said:

I'd love to have a seat ^.^

Added to Racing Point, remember to join the group chat 🙂 

1 hour ago, UP100 said:

Added to Racing Point, remember to join the group chat 🙂 

Wow thanks! I've joined the group. Looking forward to racing with you.

1 hour ago, EliteEwok said:

Hey all!

Great idea.

If there's a spare seat I'd love to fill it please.

I'll add you as a reserve. Don't worry! Usually we have around 10-15 drivers participating. Basically join the Group Chat and say you want to race when the lobby is open and such. We'll then instruct you to pick a team that has a spot free that week 🙂 

I liked the fight with Up100, apparently the tires were gone before the finish line...
I didn’t like the behavior of two Mercedes, they dived at every turn and pushed. We drove like AI...

Edited by MilligramSmile
  • Like 3

Looks like my retirement caused the 2nd safety car... 
Unfortunately under the first safety car, i was held up by my irl friend Elite Ewok as AI was driving for him and i couldn't pass without penalty, then when i caught the pack someone was very slow on the racing line of turn 6/7 where i broke my wing, i think it was @BarryBL, however it wasn't his fault, i believe someone slowed in front of him. so not even 1 lap after pitting from safety car i had to pit again, i went for hards and pushed as fast as i could, to the point of losing my car lol.

Edited by K7L3
  • Like 1

@MilligramSmile Those are certainly some weird lag. Where are you from? You were fine on my screen, so I'll do some internet checks and see if I spot something.

My pace dropped at the end as I was basically tired from all the practicing I had done. Realised it on the last lap that my I'm like 1.5 seconds down on my best time 😁

6 hours ago, sergey_blackbird said:

Apologies lads, I could not make it yesterday. I ask Barry or up 100 to put me as a reserve for the time being.)

I moved you to reserve, this means that @EliteEwok you can get the Mercedes seat if you want to. You can also choose to stay as a reserve I guess 🙂 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UP100 said:

I moved you to reserve, this means that @EliteEwok you can get the Mercedes seat if you want to. You can also choose to stay as a reserve I guess 🙂 

Happy to take the Mercedes seat.

Thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UP100 said:

Where are you from?

I am from Russia, the city of Rostov-on-Don.

About the sound. I also participate in other online championships and there are the same problems with the sound of the rivals' motors. This sound appeared after patch 1.09...

As far as I've understood, @BarryBL isn't around this week. He asked this question in the Steam Chat just after the race, but I believe it went quite ignored... probably thanks to my rants. Anyways, here's a question for you. I'd be a bit more in favor of delaying the race. The break could allow me to come back even stronger next week! You see, Belgium definitely isn't one of my strongest tracks 😅

Press 👍 for racing.
Press 👎 for delaying the race by a week.

If we were to race, I'd be the host.

Voting concluded, the Belgium GP will be held 02/10/2020. No race this week.

I've now removed the reactions so that voting like this won't modify my reputation (and people can't modify their votes after the vote has concluded)

Votes
👍: 1 vote
👎: 4 votes

• Confused 1

Remember we are back today. Starting in 15 minutes.

I went to see the highlight of yesterday's race and I was not surprised that it was dry all the time...
The car is driving through the dust and the sun is shining...
Although yesterday we had rain for the last 3-5 laps...
Where is the rain ?
Where are the Puddles ?
Where are the clouds ?
Good game...

F1_2020_photo_20201003_111217.thumb.jpg.9b7d6f52c20cee77679ca6ee44faf935.jpg

• Like 1