F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

PC Forum Championship - Season 2

BarryBL

FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP IS BACK!
Welcome to the Forum Championship, a Codemasters series of races for forum users on PC.

Current Schedule for the Season
Australia, Brazil, Monaco, Canada, Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Japan.
Fridays @ 4PM BST

If you would like to race, please apply, with preferred team to race for, in a message below. 

Standings:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnOvwMdgZLlVMC14_hTAo6E9gGRuFxRVn2YuYnJ9HvQ/edit#gid=186001220

Steam Group Chat
https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

Teams & Drivers
 Mercedes
@steviejay69

Ferrari
@Wiidesire & @ReikoRaph

Red Bull
@kisuke_fly & @UP100

Racing Point
@MilligramSmile & @K7L3

McLaren
@waficchaib & @Ollex

Renault
@CMTGK & @TeenierNeilb69

Alpha Tauri
@rustyrocket56 & @ImRubiik

Alfa Romeo
@LSKone & @Lakrits

Haas
@BarryBL &  @David Greco CM

█ Williams
@SingaporeTrackLizard @JustinsWorld4U

Reserves:

1. @EliteEwok
  2. @sergey_blackbird

Message added by BarryBL

Well, we're back!!

After a successful Season One where @Flash224 took home the Drivers Championship and, together with @LSKone won the Constructors, I'm taking thoughts and ideas on what we do for a Season Two.

My idea would be to grow the series to be more inclusive and allow more racers. Ideas?

• Like 2

In general, I think that the S1 went quite smoothly. It was easy to manage and provided some great racing! Though I was lucky with @kisuke_fly being about as quick as I was. It doesn't bother me at all if we did everything the same way as in Season 1, though I'm not against change either. I'm just happy to be able to race in this championship 🙂 

• Like 1

We should test the League mode and if that's okay, we should go with it. If not, back to custom races I guess.

First race of the year today at 4PM, pending all is running well from my side of things. PC 👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

First race of the year today at 4PM, pending all is running well from my side of things. PC 👍

Probably not home at that time, though I still don't have a copy of the game either. Is this a "non-Championship" type of a race?

6 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Probably not home at that time, though I still don't have a copy of the game either. Is this a "non-Championship" type of a race?

Let's just wait for the official start of the season. Give the players some time to learn the new handling and such, and then we can start the season. But I am all in for some "pre-season testing" 🙂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LSKone said:

Let's just wait for the official start of the season. Give the players some time to learn the new handling and such, and then we can start the season. But I am all in for some "pre-season testing" 🙂 

Yeah, just a pre-season race. Bit of fun for us all to celebrate the pre-order launch. I also had a go at the Black Mercedes livery which I wouldn't be against debuting. Here's my attempt:

20200703151446_1.jpg

• Like 3

Barry, I know you are the man for the forums, but why not have a go at the car designing area for you😛 

Looks very nice from the "limited" abilities you have with the Liveries.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Barry, I know you are the man for the forums, but why not have a go at the car designing area for you😛 

Looks very nice from the "limited" abilities you have with the Liveries.

Thanks @ReimvomSchleim, I wouldn't say no to designing some Podium Pass liveries if I had the skills. All the ideas. I'd like to try a Flashback Jordan Mugen-Honda and Telefornica Minardi at some point. Just need to find the time to trail and error.

• Like 1

I'm on now so I suppose I can get ****** off at MP straight after a CTD in TT.... "F2 engine, F2 engine!" 😄

22 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

I'm on now so I suppose I can get ****** off at MP straight after a CTD in TT.... "F2 engine, F2 engine!" 😄

"GP2 Engine" 😉

• Like 1

Now that we've gotten some practice in F1 2020, it's probably a good time to start thinking about a second season. I'd also propose for the races to be at 4PM BST. Reply under this comment if you can/can't make it 🙂 

We'll probably be racing on some weekday once again, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment below! We raced on Fridays last season until we switched it to Wednesdays.

• Like 1

4pm bst sounds great! Friday also sounds good to me. If I may, I'd stay in the Alfa 😉 

Yeah, I want to join.
do so when Communicating Screen Problem is resolved.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ReikoRaph said:

Friday 3pm

I need a bit more information than that, just saying another time than the one we're are discussing about doesn't give me much to work with 😅

Yeah let's pick a day @UP100 that you organisers can make. Throwing it open is a bit pointless IMO.

When you've decided, people can confirm their interest.

6 minutes ago, UP100 said:

@BarryBL 👀

I could do 4pm today for a race. Just waiting for a few things and the storm to calm before I get back to the track haha

Just now, BarryBL said:

I could do 4pm today for a race. Just waiting for a few things and the storm to calm before I get back to the track haha

Well this is about a possible season 2, though I'm always open for some racing, so I'm not going to say 'no' either 😁

Except if you mean 4PM BST on Fridays for the second season instead of "today" or such...

Just now, UP100 said:

Well this is about a possible season 2, though I'm always open for some racing, so I'm not going to say 'no' either 😁

Except if you mean 4PM BST on Fridays for the second season instead of "today" or such...

We could do both. 4pm Friday for some racing today, and then 4pm Friday for the championship would work well for me moving forward.

• Agree 1