Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt Rally: New FFB is not shit

Montago

OzoreXS said:
Configuring properly your wheel is not a walk on the park.

it rquires many time and tests. Unless you got a proper FFB setup (ingame and profiler) you will feel shit, here, on Assetto, pCARS, Autosport... or whatever.

So go ahead, this is not plug n play sorry. Do your homework, get a decent setup and then we can talk about how good or bad is the FFB.

LOL... as if im a noob..

I've had the game since May, after the borderline insane 0.45 update, Me and a ton of other people have been doing nothing but tweaking our FFB / Driver settings in order to get a functional FFB.

The V2 is very good, but NOT on Tarmac which is my point with the GRID Autosport comparison - the steering feels wrong all the time on tarmac.

The reason why i compare GRID Autosport with Dirt Rally is to show / tell about the problem in the hopes that Codemasters will fix it.

I HAVE a decent setup can we talk now ?

Montago said:
The reason why i compare GRID Autosport with Dirt Rally is to show / tell about the problem in the hopes that Codemasters will fix it.
Reading the forums and Road Books and generally being up-to-date with what's going on, would result in you realising that Codemasters know that tarmac physics are not great along with making another pass on FFB after all cars will have V2 physics. In other words, they'll be improving both FFB and tarmac physics.

So all that you're doing is making a pointless thread about something that has already been discussed (V2 Physics Discussion thread for example). Seriously, let this thread die.
Montago said:

LOL... as if im a noob..

I've had the game since May, after the borderline insane 0.45 update, Me and a ton of other people have been doing nothing but tweaking our FFB / Driver settings in order to get a functional FFB.

Actually, it's always been you and a handful of people, while tons of people had no problem.

Archived