F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

F2 updated grid

Hi, So just wondering if there will be an update and when this will possibly as have heard from a few that its still the 2019 season and only a 20 man grid. If this dies get updated will we be able to have 24 in lobby??

It'll be a free update like last year. Nothing to suggest when. Its already been confirmed. 

Hijacking this thread for 2 questions about Formula 2 in F1 2020:

1) Will the 2020 drivers who are not already in the game (Lundgaard, Armstrong, Shwartzman, Ticktum & co.) be added to the driver pools of Career and My Team when the F2 2020 patch is released?

2) After the patch is released, if you want to start a new Career, will the F2 portion of it be based on the 2019 or 2020 season? 

Thanks.

• Agree 3

Really looking forward to this update so I can sign Armstrong. Wish we knew when it was coming. 

14 hours ago, Sector4 said:

Hijacking this thread for 2 questions about Formula 2 in F1 2020:

1) Will the 2020 drivers who are not already in the game (Lundgaard, Armstrong, Shwartzman, Ticktum & co.) be added to the driver pools of Career and My Team when the F2 2020 patch is released?

2) After the patch is released, if you want to start a new Career, will the F2 portion of it be based on the 2019 or 2020 season? 

Thanks.

As it is the "feeder" part into the 2020 F1 season, it will be the 2019 F2 grid, just like last year.

No release date confirmed, but I seem to remember it being around August/September last year.