Jump to content Jump to content

T-LCM - Brake in reverse

1. The brake is in reverse, I have to brake so I can actually release it. I'm using the T-LCM pedals which are only recognized as "Sim pedals".
2. Version 1.03
3. Settings
4. I have attempted to reload the game 4 or 5 times, also each time trying to re-assign the pedals multiple times but to no avail.
5. I updated both my TS-PC racer wheel and my T-LCM pedals to their latest version (1.87 for the latter). The pedals are recognized with no problem in the Thrustmaster Calibration Tool, I think they are also recognized by the game as it puts X+ for Throttle and Z+ for Brake, but in the calibration brake are still up to 100 if I don't press it.

7. DxDiag joined to this post.

I know the T-LCM aren't part of the Supported Pedals list you provided but as the game recognize it as any kind of Sim Pedals... I still hope I can use those new ones I have bought for F1 2020 :x.

DxDiag.txt

1 hour ago, MaxSpiltz said:

1. The brake is in reverse, I have to brake so I can actually release it. I'm using the T-LCM pedals which are only recognized as "Sim pedals".
2. Version 1.03
3. Settings
4. I have attempted to reload the game 4 or 5 times, also each time trying to re-assign the pedals multiple times but to no avail.
5. I updated both my TS-PC racer wheel and my T-LCM pedals to their latest version (1.87 for the latter). The pedals are recognized with no problem in the Thrustmaster Calibration Tool, I think they are also recognized by the game as it puts X+ for Throttle and Z+ for Brake, but in the calibration brake are still up to 100 if I don't press it.

7. DxDiag joined to this post.

I know the T-LCM aren't part of the Supported Pedals list you provided but as the game recognize it as any kind of Sim Pedals... I still hope I can use those new ones I have bought for F1 2020 :x.

DxDiag.txt

Is there an option in the Thrustmaster driver to reverse the pedal axis?

Have you tried the calibration tool?

• BarryBL locked and unlocked this topic

Archived