Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Error 1008:H Master Thread

Hello Guys,

I'm almost despaired. I bought this game for Ps4 and installed it. Since the first time i started the game i have no chance to get online. Its always the same Error 1008:H 

I already opened my Ports on PS4 and it didnt help. I bought a new Router Fritzbox 7530 and opened the Ports again but it doesnt change anything. Still 1008:H.

Every other game is running normally. Even F1 2019 i had no problems with. 

Can someone help? 

I got the new game and a new Wifi pretty much at the same time and every since I get the error code 1008:H. I guess it is because of my new wifi, not because of the new game.

In the forum for F1 2019 I read it could be fixed by port-forwarding, but unfortunately the wifi router does not have a function to do that.

Also all the other steam games dont work aswell, but I thought I ask here because I have the error code in this game. Other than the steam games, wifi works with everything else. It also probably doesnt have anything to do with my antivirus(Kaspersky). I deactivaded the firewall and gave steam and checked that the "rights" for steam and the game seem appropriate.

Does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

Edit: After reading this master thread, I tried using VPN and mobile data via a hotspot. Both didnt change anything.

Edited by Ayoubind

Have been playing on XBox since launch and never had a problem - nothing has changed with my network settings or ISP, but as of this morning (on v1.03) I am getting the 1008:H error after finishing my first race in a new Driver Career.  Specifically, after completing the race I get back to team headquarters and advance time up to the point where I could go to the next race weekend.  Instead, I go to the pause menu and exit to main menu, and that's when the error comes up.  I have to select cancel on the error screen to get back to the main menu.  I DID complete the week 3 VIP Pitpass challenge for developing 2 chassis updates when I advanced time, so maybe it's due to something with the Pitpass communication.  When I get back to the menu and check the challenges, it's still showing I only have 1/2 updates completed and I have completed two.  Another challenge is correctly showing that I won the first race, so the issue is occurring at some point AFTER I advanced time in the career mode.

Both links posted by BarryBL earlier in this thread work fine, which would seem to indicate this is a problem on the Codie's side and not mine.

Edited by JKSullivan

I have exactly the same problem,all was fine until today,nothing about my set up has changed,so this is clearly on codies end!im on Xbox wired connection 

Hi All,

We noticed some issues where certain network configurations were struggling to connect to our game servers correctly. We made some updates in v1.05 to change how this system works which we think should have resolved many of these cases. We still expect users to see these error messages at times when the servers are actually down, or when other unexpected network errors occur.

If you were previously having persistent issues with this then please let us know if this has changed for you since v1.05.

If you are now seeing regular issues since updating to v1.05 then please let us know and we will investigate further.

Thanks.  

Purchased F12020 this morning and have been playing fine since, I now have error code 1008:H. I have tried all the steps above but still cannot connect to online services. 

Can confirm I've had this error consistently since yesterday. (STEAM/PC/DX12)

200+ Hours with the game, this has never occurred before.

I attempted to do some fixes through firewall, but nothing helped - none of the "fixes" I found online seemed to solve the problem either.

Please fix this - It's unplayable at this point.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Swaileys

Hi Forum so i bought the F1 2020 game yesterday and I played a few matches of online and It worked today i started the game and got couldn't connect to the server 

ERROR CODE:1008-H 

Im playing on PC btw so any fixes would be appreciated

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Consider a hard reset of your router and connection settings to your PC, and then restart.

i just bought this game today and every time i start the game it show this error, it says error of online services and to try again later (error 500:H)1005083027_Screenshot(1080).thumb.png.d03c58e9bee41e88bcb8815efc2db807.png

On 13/1/2021 at 13:33, notDino said:

Hola Foro, compré el juego F1 2020 ayer y jugué algunos partidos en línea y funcionó hoy, comencé el juego y no pude conectarme al servidor 

CÓDIGO DE ERROR: 1008-H 

Estoy jugando en PC por cierto, por lo que se agradecería cualquier corrección

Me paso lo mismo y no puedo jugar online. Lo pudiste corregir y como ??

Hola Foro, compré el juego F1 2020 ayer y jugué algunos partidos en línea y funcionó hoy, comencé el juego y no pude conectarme al servidor 

CÓDIGO DE ERROR: 1008-H 

Estoy jugando en PC por cierto, por lo que se agradecería cualquier corrección

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Also, can you please post in English as per Forum rules. Thanks.

I'm also unable to connect to online services. The game is unplayable at this point. Also did try everything stated aboe and still not able to connect.

This needs to be fixed, we did not pay money for that!!!

Yeah, I am hitting same problem. This error code 1008:H is unreal, just bought game to play with friend and of course I can't, Can you like fix your games please? Or at least give me my money back!

Same Problem here since wednesday. Can`t play online. Errorcode 1008:H

This game is unplayable online. What the fu.. is happen with the game?

We paid for this game to play it. If you create a game where the most features are for onlineplaying you have to fix this problem.

Error code 1008:H Unable to connect to online services

First of all this does not affect only new users, I've been playing the game since October 2020 without any kind of problem.

1. Error code 1008:H

2. V 1.15

3. No gmae mode, this happens after initial loading at the point where the game connects to online services

4. Yes, I just need to start the game

5. Any time I start the game. The first time I encontered this problem was around a week ago. A hint may be to go back and trace what happened at your end at that timeframe.

6. I've tried the following:

- firewall disabled - does not fix it;

- game alowed in the firewall - does not fix it;

- inbound and oputbound TCP and UDP port 3074 added to the firewal - does not fix it;

- inbound and oputbound TCP and UDP port 3074 added to the router - does not fix it;

- verify integrity of game files - does not fix it;

- the following ports added to the router:

TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037 - does not fix it;

UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036 - does not fix it;

- connecting to VPN - does not fix it;

- provided links for checking the ability to connect to online services work fine;

- I've tried averything from the firs 5 pages that Google returns, whenever you search the problem - nothing fixed the problem;

- game reinstalled - does not fix it;

- steam reinstalled - does not fix it;

7. no accessories attached;

8. screenshot attached;

DxDiag attached. Let me know if you need anything else.

I see some people post on the forum that changing the internet connection fixed their problem... This is absolutely ridiculous and not acceptable in any kind of way!!!!

I've lost more than 5 hours trying to find a slution... Now it is your turn to do so!

DxDiag.txt

20210118213330_1.jpg

o meu tambem esta assim com esse error dificil achar respostas que ajudem a gente eu consigo logar dentro do jogo nao aceita os termos na iscricao as caixas de dialogos dos termos nao podem ser marcadas

Edited by CRSF1

Hello, I have 220 hours of gameplay in F1 2020, but the last week I've been welcomed by Error code 1008:h. I've gone through the steps written above but none of it worked. 

Funny thing is, only Codemasters' F1 2019 and 2020 has this problem, other games such as Fifa, BattleField CS:GO does not seem to have this issue.

19 hours ago, Bootlog58 said:

Error code 1008:H Unable to connect to online services

First of all this does not affect only new users, I've been playing the game since October 2020 without any kind of problem.

1. Error code 1008:H

2. V 1.15

3. No gmae mode, this happens after initial loading at the point where the game connects to online services

4. Yes, I just need to start the game

5. Any time I start the game. The first time I encontered this problem was around a week ago. A hint may be to go back and trace what happened at your end at that timeframe.

6. I've tried the following:

- firewall disabled - does not fix it;

- game alowed in the firewall - does not fix it;

- inbound and oputbound TCP and UDP port 3074 added to the firewal - does not fix it;

- inbound and oputbound TCP and UDP port 3074 added to the router - does not fix it;

- verify integrity of game files - does not fix it;

- the following ports added to the router:

TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037 - does not fix it;

UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036 - does not fix it;

- connecting to VPN - does not fix it;

- provided links for checking the ability to connect to online services work fine;

- I've tried averything from the firs 5 pages that Google returns, whenever you search the problem - nothing fixed the problem;

- game reinstalled - does not fix it;

- steam reinstalled - does not fix it;

7. no accessories attached;

8. screenshot attached;

DxDiag attached. Let me know if you need anything else.

I see some people post on the forum that changing the internet connection fixed their problem... This is absolutely ridiculous and not acceptable in any kind of way!!!!

I've lost more than 5 hours trying to find a slution... Now it is your turn to do so!

DxDiag.txt

20210118213330_1.jpg

@Bootlog58, upgrading to Windows 10 is the first, thing I can recommend for you here. F1 2020's minimum requirements is Windows 10 and you are currently on Windows 7

@Janka94, please post a DXDiag and complete a bug report so we can see your issue in more detail.

Hello, error 1008:H continues even today...

I've been playing F1 2020 almost since Day 1 with no problems,

this error 1008:H appeared the day the Podium Pass Season 3 ended, decided to wait for Season 4, cause I thot thats gona fix it...

it didn't...

Nothing changed on my side or the internet provider.

Season 3 ended -> error appeared...

1.  Platform: PC
  2.  report code: JSBH-BHKP-JBJB-CECG
  3.   Date and time: the day the Podium Pass Season 3 ended

Thanks in advance

Jake

• Thanks 1

@Chamonik, can you check you can access the links below and let me know your feedback. Also, check the post in the recommended and see if those troubleshooting method help.

Please use the below URLs to check whether you can access the online services correctly from your network:

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@Chamonik, can you check you can access the links below and let me know your feedback. Also, check the post in the recommended and see if those troubleshooting method help.

Please use the below URLs to check whether you can access the online services correctly from your network:

Thanks for the quik reply

Saw troubleshooting, got nothing out of it,

Both Links work fine...