F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1 2020 Preorder Bonus Query

So im new to preorder bonuses in video games in general. I preordered the Standerd Edition of F1 2020 on Amazon (Hard Copy/Disc), how do we get the Pitcoin Bonus which is needed for the Podium Pass, is it via Email and sent with a code, or is it a code attached to the hard copy.

Or does it apply automatically, just wondering because I am not buying off the console store, so trying to figure this one out.

Once I got to the screen to choose what to play  career or my team it popped up on screen i had the Pitcoins 

Just now, Bobble2020 said:

Once I got to the screen to choose what to play  career or my team it popped up on screen i had the Pitcoins 

Did you get it off Amazon are was it a console store preorder?

1 hour ago, Bobble2020 said:

How many did you get? 

I haven't received my 15,000 coins for pre-ordering the Michael Schumacher edition. I have the DLC installed along with the game but it's yet to load.

On Xbox One, game version 1.03.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Pepski said:

I haven't received my 15,000 coins for pre-ordering the Michael Schumacher edition. I have the DLC installed along with the game but it's yet to load.

Same

I've just noticed that the Podium Pass is greyed out again, so maybe it's been taken down to rectify the problem?

Either way, bed time for me and I'll try again tomorrow! 😅

Hoping patch 1.03 comes to Xbox soon too.

My pitcoin appeared then disappeared this morning and I haven't even accessed the podium pass yet so hopefully all of this gets fixed

I also didn't get my preorder Pitcoins. PS4 here. ^^

8 hours ago, Pepski said:

Same experience here, on Xbox One V1.03,all DLC installed, and I have not received the pitcoins. 

@BarryBL - Is this something you are aware of? Are we just being impatient or should we have these by now? 

We are having some issues on the Podium Pass that we are investigating, with it temporarily being disabled. Once it is back online, you will receive your points

• Thanks 2

I received my Pitcoins when started the game. but now they are at 0.

Mine were there but now its been reset back to 0 so i guess they have disabled this until they fix it  as per BarryBl's post

10 hours ago, BarryBL said:

We are having some issues on the Podium Pass that we are investigating, with it temporarily being disabled. Once it is back online, you will receive your points

Maybe don't try to monitize game and everything will work 🙂

• Agree 1

To be fair you don't have to buy this stuff to enjoy the game. And you can earn points towards unlocking the VIP pass to get the stuff for free, much like how COD and others do. There is a  YouTuber that has already showcased it. Happy F1 season

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, BarryBL said:

it will be the same with the racenet livery?  cause i didnt know that i thought something happen to my game lmao

On 7/6/2020 at 10:02 PM, Pepski said:

Wait, 1.03?!

Everybody is complaining Xbox is still stuck in the 1.01 version, including me here. 

When did you receive this patch?

4 hours ago, viniciusrsouza said:

Wait, 1.03?!

Everybody is complaining Xbox is still stuck in the 1.01 version, including me here. 

When did you receive this patch?

Sorry, my mistake. I'm still on 1.01. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Still very much waiting for 1.03.

Moved to GD as not a bug.

Why bother with pre ordering if you can’t use your bonus items? What a joke! 

• Agree 1

Just now, WPatrick58 said:

Why bother with pre ordering if you can’t use your bonus items? What a joke! 

Items will become available, we have just ran into technical difficulties with some content that we are working on fixing.

I paid extra to receive the game early. It was my expectation that the game would be fully functional. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Items will become available, we have just ran into technical difficulties with some content that we are working on fixing.

the item shop and podium pass has become available now on Xbox, however i haven't received any pitcoins. i preordered from the Xbox playstore, am i still eligible for the 15000 pitcoins, and they'll be added when everything is sorted behind the scenes? also how do you earn pitcoins in game?