F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

F1 2020 Preorder Bonus Query

1 minute ago, _vickolous_ said:

the item shop and podium pass has become available now on Xbox, however i haven't received any pitcoins. i preordered from the Xbox playstore, am i still eligible for the 15000 pitcoins, and they'll be added when everything is sorted behind the scenes? also how do you earn pitcoins in game?

Will become available soon. 

6 minutes ago, _vickolous_ said:

the item shop and podium pass has become available now on Xbox, however i haven't received any pitcoins. i preordered from the Xbox playstore, am i still eligible for the 15000 pitcoins, and they'll be added when everything is sorted behind the scenes? also how do you earn pitcoins in game?

i believe you can earn more Pitcoins in the pass itself hopefully enough for the next one or close to 🙂

• Like 1

I preordered Schumacher edition from Xbox store, and still haven’t gotta my pitcoins  -_-

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, ChillyRL said:

I preordered Schumacher edition from Xbox store, and still haven’t gotta my pitcoins  -_-

Same here. Now just imagine it the other way around... would you guys send me the 2021 version of the game and then wait around for me to EVENTUALLY give you the money for it? We paid you for a service and then not only do we not get it, but theres no concrete answer on how long it's gonna take for us to get it.... I mean come on.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Bitten said:

Same here. Now just imagine it the other way around... would you guys send me the 2021 version of the game and then wait around for me to EVENTUALLY give you the money for it? We paid you for a service and then not only do we not get it, but theres no concrete answer on how long it's gonna take for us to get it.... I mean come on.

Its just some in game currency, its hardly the end of the world. They said they're working on a fix so let them work and chill out. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

On 7/7/2020 at 2:02 AM, Pepski said:

I haven't received my 15,000 coins for pre-ordering the Michael Schumacher edition. I have the DLC installed along with the game but it's yet to load.

On Xbox One, game version 1.03.

Same

On 7/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, ChillyRL said:

Same for me. But even if we get those pitcoins eventually, will we be able to do the vip challanges from the first weeks or will they be locked after lets say week 1 is over? Because i dont want to not finish the pass because there was some technical issues @BarryBL (i hope you guys fix it some time soon) because i feel a bit scammed on that one 😞

2 hours ago, Dominik1709 said:

Same for me. But even if we get those pitcoins eventually, will we be able to do the vip challanges from the first weeks or will they be locked after lets say week 1 is over? Because i dont want to not finish the pass because there was some technical issues @BarryBL (i hope you guys fix it some time soon) because i feel a bit scammed on that one 😞

Exactly my point.

20 hours ago, magpieracer48 said:

Its just some in game currency, its hardly the end of the world. They said they're working on a fix so let them work and chill out. 

It doesn't matter if its 'just' this or 'just' that. The point is we paid and we did not get what we paid for....

• Agree 1

Seeing tons of stuff go by in the store that i wanted to buy with the coins but are now gone 😞

i really hope they come back around again

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, AdamComer said:

Seeing tons of stuff go by in the store that i wanted to buy with the coins but are now gone 😞

i really hope they come back around again

Yes, there needs to be some sort of bonus for those who paid and missed out on using the stuff they paid for. Maybe we recieve 1k coins for every day that goes by when we can't use our already paid for coins? Or maybe we get a shop for a week that contains all the previous daily shops into one, so atleast we get to buy all the stuff we missed cause of issues outside our control, or a PP EXP boost for the missed VIP challenges.. Cause otherwise I feel kinda scammed.

I pre-ordered the standard 70th edition from Amazon and I got 10,000 pit coins. Not sure if coincidence but they seemed to appear once I redeemed a code (via PS Store) that was on a slip inside the game case . I thought the code was only for some special liveries

same here. i´m on level 30 soon. did not use vip until now because of the missing pitcoins. like i said some days ago. i will be done with the game before getting the pre order schumacher edition coins

I haven't received my pit coin either (I'm on Xbox). I know Codemasters is working on fixing it, but still. My gamer tag is TyTEI on xbox and I pre-ordered the Schumacher edition if the people at codemasters need it.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, BarryBL said:

We are having some issues on the Podium Pass that we are investigating, with it temporarily being disabled. Once it is back online, you will receive your points

I still haven't got my pitcoins with for preordering

Platform - Xbox

Gamertag - NRG SHREK

Schumacher edition

Edited by NRGSHREK

I still haven't got my pitcoins too with for preordering

Platform - Xbox

Gamertag - Nick Masters

Schumacher edition

Pre-order : June 15th

I haven’t gotten mine either. I’m on PS4 and my namer tag is MaCro69Chile 

Pre purchased the Schumacher edition on Amazon on June 25th

Codies... this is getting quite a major part of your community really frustrated. I would suggest that atleast a vague timeline would be a wise thing to give us. Like... '2 weeks guys, have some patience.' ... cause otherwise the lack of information is honestly getting us even more angry than the missing points...

Hey I also have the same issue, preordered the Schumacher edition and still have no pit coin ect, any help.

Gamer tag debinator3

Edited by DEBONATOR

7 hours ago, macrochile said:

I haven’t gotten mine either. I’m on PS4 and my namer tag is MaCro69Chile 

Pre purchased the Schumacher edition on Amazon on June 25th

Have you checked you don't have a code in the box for this?

On 7/15/2020 at 4:21 AM, Monty831 said:

I pre-ordered the standard 70th edition from Amazon and I got 10,000 pit coins. Not sure if coincidence but they seemed to appear once I redeemed a code (via PS Store) that was on a slip inside the game case . I thought the code was only for some special liveries

What did this slip look like and where was it exactly, I can't find mine if it was in there in the first place.

1 hour ago, AEHDSE said:

What did this slip look like and where was it exactly, I can't find mine if it was in there in the first place.

On my PS4 version it was a booklet the same size and colour as the controls booklet.

53 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

On my PS4 version it was a booklet the same size and colour as the controls booklet.

could you take a picture, you can cover the code

front and back please

Edited by AEHDSE

Just now, AEHDSE said:

could you take a picture, you can cover the code

I really can't see how this will help but here you go:

Pitcoins.thumb.jpg.d41ee4beea3b01ac55623b38a158bba3.jpg