Pitcoins.thumb.jpg.d41ee4beea3b01ac55623b38a158bba3.jpg

Yeah i never got it

do you know if theres anything i could do

3 minutes ago, AEHDSE said:

Yeah i never got it

do you know if theres anything i could do

50 minutes ago, AEHDSE said:

They dont respnd😥

Yet. Assuming you're referring to Codemasters I expect you'll get your pitcoins eventually. You really aren't missing out on much as far as I'm concerned anyway though.

I pre-ordered the Schumacher edition on June 4th 2020 as seen by the screenshot I have attached.

I have yet to get my Pitcoins

Platform:Xbox

IGN:Spinebuster413

C33B2F9A-8B9C-4093-85CA-1518AC4C6E1B.jpeg

I sill haven't got 15000 pitcoins i was promised. i bought 2000 in the first week maybe that's something to do with it 

Still no pitcoins even after the 'official' announcement that we should all have gotten them...

12 hours ago, Bitten said:

Still no pitcoins even after the 'official' announcement that we should all have gotten them...

Same. I did shoot codies customer service an email like Barry said.

39 minutes ago, chrisk88 said:

Same. I did shoot codies customer service an email like Barry said.

Any response? I've got nothing and its been 24h...

20 hours ago, Bitten said:

Any response? I've got nothing and its been 24h...

It took a little over 24 hours for a response, but even then they told me I wouldn't get a code, and that I should enter the DLC code from the game box, which I obviously would have done if there was anything in the game box other than the disc. 

I preordered the game (6/4/20), got the schumi pre order and now I still don't have pit coins but had to reinstall the DLC. Is this normal? 

Also, Neato I lost the DLC bonuses that I at least used to have, no liveries, no helmets, nothing.

I also wish I did not have to create the account to find out the status of something I purchased over a month ago and was available to the public 7/10. Definitely last time I do this... 

Edited by NYR2047
Added a new problem

@BarryBL

Since we had such a long wait without the pre-order pitcoins it appears as though we have missed out on some of the store items.

In particular for me I have been after the ‘Arrow’ livery so I can make a BMW Sauber style team, I’ve been checking the store constantly since getting my coins but it hasn’t showed up. The last few weeks just had various parts of the ‘Ember Fade’ livery. 

It feels as though there isn’t much variance at the moment and it’s the same few items showing up all the time.

Season 2 is around the corner and I fear it’ll never come around again - could you confirm if there’s anything that can be done to bring around those items we missed out on back for a few days in the store.

Hi everyone,

Have the users here emailed custservice@codemasters.com? These are the people to get into contact with regarding missing Pitcoins

Hi, 

The pitcoin issue is sorted for me now but there’s a few store items that we missed waiting for our coins to finally come through, these items never came back round again and I’m worried we’ve missed them now.

Is there any way to bring the “Arrow” livery back onto the store, I really want this livery but missed out due to pitcoins coming through after it was taken off the store.

Edited by AdamComer