Save colour presets

It is something I noticed as well. They should give the color values so you can have the same color every time. I wanted to use a color schemer to decide my colors but it won't work as we don't get color values

Another suggestion would be to have color presets. A set of 3 colors that is iconic in F1 or match well together

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, JustRick said:

I find it quite difficult to have a certain color pallete in for example 'My Team', because everytime you have to manually get the exact same colour so that it matches up with your branding, which is quite annoying.

Would be great if we can save custom/team colors as a preset or something.

Yes! would save soooooo much time and hopefully be able to type in the HEX codes or RGB

• Agree 2

The only time you get the option to use a saved colour preset is when you're selecting your 'team colours' (3 lines in the background), so I don't see why we can't have the same thing for selecting colours of the car 🙂

• Agree 2

I consider this an absolute must, really. If you have your colors and want to apply them to your car ad driver, you have to replicate the original colors like 4 times (car, helmet, gloves and suit) and everytime it looks a bit different. Please add HEX codes to the colors or, even better, let us save some color presets.

• Agree 4

Yes please! I also notice you can’t change all the colours. I.e I’m getting yellow sponsors on my suit despite not having yellow selected anywhere. 

• Agree 1

Agreed, another thing if possible....would be great if they add the RGB number scale along the palette.

Lets say I want to make a Jaguar green, I suck at using the palette, so Google is my friend and tells me Jaguar green RGB is 29, 49, 40 otherwise I have to be 30 minutes moving the scale in the palette

Edited by Erudain
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, JustRick said:

I find it quite difficult to have a certain color pallete in for example 'My Team', because everytime you have to manually get the exact same colour so that it matches up with your branding, which is quite annoying.

Would be great if we can save custom/team colors as a preset or something.

THIS!!!  Seems easy to implement, too. I grow so weary of tricking out colors.

Also, don't save colors to specific slots. Just save your team colors, period, and have them handy to slot in whichever color slot you want. Other games do this, such as NBA2k, on shoe creation. They provide "team color" palettes, as well as "frequently used" colors, and "most recent colors," etc. They also have loads of preset color gradients AND a slider, so you can quick select something close the right color, but also the slider option to get something more exact.

This is basic stuff, really. 

There's really no excuse for not including this, the WWE games have been doing it for years now. 

Possibility to have RGB input, please.

It's frustrating to do with the actual palette included, and if you have difficulties with colors, this method is impossible.

For example, sometimes i have difficulties to distinguish some colors, so it'll be helpful to have a data input (rgb/html)

Yes please Codies 👍 I struggle to match my uniform and helmet to my car so this would save me counting dpad clicks to match exactly lol

@BelgiumDude I use https://coolors.co/ whenever I need to get an idea for a palette. You can switch the color matching method, tones and even switch the color code for the HSL system the game uses. It is still a pain to manually adjust each slider on the game though.

• Thanks 1

I joined this forum to wrote a thread about VALUES near colours...

Please, add value indicator in all places, where I can choose colour for anything - would be really useful. It's really hard to choose same shade of colour 3-4 times. There's one place that i can "copy colour scheme" but would be much better to see that my "red" is "50" for example. We need some kind of scale there.

Edited by Paorho
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1