F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

Can we get some number customization options?

Not just the ability to have our own number like we already have, but different fonts, colors, etc for My Team and the multiplayer car. Looking at people's videos, some of them look silly overlapping the way they do. 

Also a size slider for numbers and sponsors to help the cars look better. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 7

jup, same boring fonts, nothing special and not custom............ @BarryBL I'm not the only one so... please give us more freedom to this... 🙂

I mean overkill for the PC would be to use the installed fonts on the OS, question always is if they integrate well

But a few options as in other games with half as much wheels would be nice

I'd just be happy if we could place our custom badges anywhere on the car and adjust the size. So many games allow this sort of thing...  Warthunder is a prime example. Airplane models that you can apply "decals" to and adjust their size, location, rotation, etc. 

Basic stuff, people...

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, GreeneGP said:

Not just the ability to have our own number like we already have, but different fonts, colors, etc for My Team and the multiplayer car. Looking at people's videos, some of them look silly overlapping the way they do. 

Also a size slider for numbers and sponsors to help the cars look better. 

That would be awesome.. I agree 🆙🆙

Agree with all of this. Really disappointing that the big new “feature” - being able to create your own car, is so poorly implemented.

One of the secondary sponsors I now have (believe it's a german name) is so small that you can't actually see it on the car. Would be good if there was a scale option for sponsors

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

As far as i can see, the number font for my team cant be changed or the color from black. However i have seen videos by two different subscribers, one by tiametmarduk and one by aarava and both of them have different number fonts and colors on their cars for my team. Is it pc exclusive, or is there a way to do it? I also noticed aarava's has honda logos as sponsors all over the car. Does that happen when you pick a honda engine? The mercedes engine adds no sponsor areas. Id like to change my number color and font to match my kick ass ride. Any help would be appreciated. Ps. Thx codemasters for the 20,000 pitcoin reimbursement. F1 2020 is 9.5/10.

Edit: here are the two pictures. You can clearly see the 7 and 25 are completely redone on those cars. This is what i am trying to do.

Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-21-15.png

Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-19-17.png

Edited by CHOUT86

10 hours ago, CHOUT86 said:

As far as i can see, the number font for my team cant be changed or the color from black. However i have seen videos by two different subscribers, one by tiametmarduk and one by aarava and both of them have different number fonts and colors on their cars for my team. Is it pc exclusive, or is there a way to do it? I also noticed aarava's has honda logos as sponsors all over the car. Does that happen when you pick a honda engine? The mercedes engine adds no sponsor areas. Id like to change my number color and font to match my kick ass ride. Any help would be appreciated. Ps. Thx codemasters for the 20,000 pitcoin reimbursement. F1 2020 is 9.5/10.

Edit: here are the two pictures. You can clearly see the 7 and 25 are completely redone on those cars. This is what i am trying to do.

Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-21-15.png

Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-19-17.png

You can neither change the font/color of your numbers, nor can you put engine suppliers on your car. These were achieved on PC by way of modding.

Speaking of which, this should change. We should be given the ability to change the style of our numbers as well as put our car's engine supplier on the car.

• Agree 1

Ya agreed ! Number colour and fonts should be customisable. Also Engine supplier name/ logo and Pirelli logo can be added at a particular place on the car such as the nose of the car