Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Formula 1 British GP

"Expecting rain"

Shut the fuck up, do not get my fucking hopes up when you all know damn well we are not allowed to get excitement in F1 in 2015.

This rain is a bigger tease than Katy Perry. And I hate Katy Perry. And I hate you rain.

Another boring race, looking forward when other teams take the first 3 places instead of Mercedes.

One of the better races of 2015 me thinks, really enjoyed it. 

If there is any solace to this, it's that the fans absolutely love Lewis compared to the press who keeps hammering the OMG HE DOESNT PAY TAXES KILL HIM point across every little article and tweet they do over him. One of them called him spoiled because he didn't like the look of the trophies he was winning and compared it to other stupid real-life problems.

What a fantastic Grand Prix! Without a doubt the best race by a mile this year.

Wet weather and Silverstone means it's gonna be a damn incredible race!

Another boring race, looking forward when other teams take the first 3 places instead of Mercedes.
Boring race? You are joking right? If not then I'm not sure what race you were watching...

Far from boring, that was a cracking race! My first thought was Hamilton pitted too early for the inters but he and the team judged it to perfection. One of the best races of the season to me. Kinda disappointed with there not being a Williams in front of Rosberg, but the top 3 are what I needed in the predictor game lol.

Great race. I just think Bottas, Rosberg, and Massa deserved the win more over Hamilton. I think Lewis got very lucky with the call for inters. And Williams pissed their chance at a win if not a 1-2. Rosberg put in some great laps to get passed both Williams. 

But a las it's racing and it shouldn't go to the most deserving driver. 

Great race. I just think Bottas, Rosberg, and Massa deserved the win more over Hamilton. I think Lewis got very lucky with the call for inters. And Williams pissed their chance at a win if not a 1-2. Rosberg put in some great laps to get passed both Williams. 

Hamilton deserved it just as much as any of those guys, he took pole, made the right decisions during the race, and was just faster. How is that not deserving? Sure it would have been great to see a Williams win, but the rain just doesn't favour them. And Rosberg deserved second IMO, he wasn't as quick for most of the race, and he didn't put in the laps needed to jump the Williams, so to say he deserved to win more just doesn't make sense :p 

Hamilton deserved it just as much as any of those guys, he took pole, made the right decisions during the race, and was just faster. How is that not deserving? Sure it would have been great to see a Williams win, but the rain just doesn't favour them. And Rosberg deserved second IMO, he wasn't as quick for most of the race, and he didn't put in the laps needed to jump the Williams, so to say he deserved to win more just doesn't make sense :p 
Not trying to take the win away from Hamilton. I just think both Williams cars deserved it more and to some extent Rosberg. Maybe deserved is the wrong word. I just think for sure Massa and Bottas had better races and their end results don't truly reflect their race

I just feel the end result should have been Bottas, Massa, Hamilton/Rosberg (with Hamilton probably taking third). But Williams strategy let them down again.