VIP - Podium Pass

I preordered Schumacher Edition and have just logged on to see that I do not have VIP Podium Pass, this has saddened me because I have paid an extra £10 for a deluxe edition without VIP. Not only this but to get VIP it cost £8.39!

I think we should be given VIP Podium Pass if we preordered the game!

• Confused 1

You will get your podium pass, the online features are having a problem at the moment. You already should have the 15000 credits and you can buy the podium pass with them when the game comes online again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Des0xyN said:

You will get your podium pass, the online features are having a problem at the moment. You already should have the 15000 credits and you can buy the podium pass with them when the game comes online again.

Ok, I didn't know but I don't have my credits yet.

Thanks

Well my pitcoin disappeared and haven't even had access to the podium pass so I better get it back or I will not be happy if I have to buy more and also my Michael Schumacher driver model is nowhere to be seen

Podium Pass is currently disabled due to some server issues and such 🙂 

Pre ordered the deluxe game on mid june and I Don’t have the credit to buy anything yet. What can I do?

thanks,  

Max

I am having the same issue. Pre ordered Schumacher edition months in advance, its Saturday now and I still have 0 in game currency and dont want to spend another 10 bucks to get something that was supposed to be with the pre order.

I still haven't although I've seen people elsewhere talking like they have. 

On 7/11/2020 at 10:45 PM, Aef251 said:

Has anyone received their credits yet? 

I'm a bit new to this, so not entirely sure how it all works, but I also paid the extra £10 for the Schumacher edition thinking it would give me something extra - all I can see is that if I want a Schumacher livery its more money again. But perhaps I'm missing something.

1 hour ago, MJMD said:

I'm a bit new to this, so not entirely sure how it all works, but I also paid the extra £10 for the Schumacher edition thinking it would give me something extra - all I can see is that if I want a Schumacher livery its more money again. But perhaps I'm missing something.

Usually, you would receive enough PitCoins to buy the VIP pass, but there are issues that they are working on right now.  Don't worry.  You'll get them.  Just not necessarily right away. 

Same with the Schumacher stuff, they're working on it.  Don't buy it again.  It will get sorted.

• Like 1

Not meaning to be whingey, but it has been 10 days and I have not heard any new information.

Hey, I pre ordered the Schumacher edition and haven't got the VIP pass or coins. Still asks me to purchase the add ons  what can I do to fix this.

Gamer tag: Debinator3