Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

LNG_PP_MAINTENANCE - Xbox One

Posted (edited)

1.       Getting error codes 500:H and occasionally 1008:H when attempting to load the game. If I hit 'Cancel' instead of 'Retry', the game loads but every online options returns 'Online Services Error'.
2.       Version 1.01. No updates available according to my Xbox.
3/4.    Happens whenever I load the game, every single time.
5.       Restarted Xbox (soft and power-cycled), refreshed NAT type, disconnected and re-connected from internet, restarted the game.

fc009d12-6d57-464e-85b7-c209f5321bb6_Thumbnail.PNG

Edited by HarveyOC

4 minutes ago, HarveyOC said:

1.       Getting error codes 500:H and occasionally 1008:H when attempting to load the game. If I hit 'Cancel' instead of 'Retry', the game loads but every online options returns 'Online Services Error'.
2.       Version 1.01. No updates available according to my Xbox.
3/4.    Happens whenever I load the game, every single time.
5.       Restarted Xbox (soft and power-cycled), refreshed NAT type, disconnected and re-connected from internet, restarted the game.

fc009d12-6d57-464e-85b7-c209f5321bb6_Thumbnail.PNG

I have 500:H aswel. I am on PC

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Any attempt to access the item shop is met with this message (in the title), and is now, half hour after initially finding this, saying

Ing_pp_maintenance_body

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Menus 
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

5 or 6 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

None 
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Gamepad 

(Edit) Apologies, seem to have put this into the wrong section. Others have reported already. 

Edited by DillarF1

i'm no expert however the message looks as if they have took it down for maintenance. 

Most likely the game is in a some kind of maintenance, looking at the LNG_PP_MAINTENANCE for instance (which is a missing language string that should probably explain us the issue)

6 hours ago, DillarF1 said:

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Any attempt to access the item shop is met with this message (in the title), and is now, half hour after initially finding this, saying

Ing_pp_maintenance_body

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Menus 
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

5 or 6 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

None 
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Gamepad 

(Edit) Apologies, seem to have put this into the wrong section. Others have reported already. 

Where did you get the 1.03? I am on the 1.01 and many Friens from me too

27 minutes ago, mav744 said:

Where did you get the 1.03? I am on the 1.01 and many Friens from me too

1.03 is out on PC at least. I think Xbox is a little behind (or they use a different versioning system)

It must be out on PS4. Which is what I'm using. My friend had it too, and he's PS4. 

15 minutes ago, UP100 said:

1.03 is out on PC at least. I think Xbox is a little behind (or they use a different versioning system)

On PC i also have the 1.03 on Xbox 1.01 . The 2 Versions feeling complete different to drive and in FFB. 1.03 feels like the last beta, 1.01 not. But this is offtopic and i apologize for this. 

Posted (edited)

I also have this error since yesterday on the PC

Zrzut ekranu (5).png

Edited by Sasz87PL

8 hours ago, UP100 said:

Most likely the game is in a some kind of maintenance, looking at the LNG_PP_MAINTENANCE for instance (which is a missing language string that should probably explain us the issue)

This was my original thought but I'm getting the same message 14+ hours later. It's also not affecting all users.

Still not able to get online and still getting the same message.
I've tried as many of the steps in the 1008:H master thread as I can find apart from a complete reinstall.

Would appreciate any other ideas or info if the Podium Pass is actually under maintenance.

I get the same error messages. After that it says my connection to PS Network has been broken, but that’s not the case.

Still no fix. Can’t access podium pass at all.

ps. they really screwed up with the default helmets.. the model I have used for years.. gone. Now gotta choose one of the crappy ones that are left.

I am on xbox and at 1.30am on the 7th I started getting this message and was no longer able to access the podium pass it is now 8.30pm on the 7th and still have the same issue,my game is currently on version 1.01 with bot update available, codemaster any feed back please

save.png

• Agree 1

The servers are currently in maintenance, as is being reported by the servers themselves. This has something to do with issues encountered with Podium Pass 🙂 

2 hours ago, UP100 said:

The servers are currently in maintenance, as is being reported by the servers themselves. This has something to do with issues encountered with Podium Pass 🙂 

I appreciate the update. Would you be able to let us know when they're back up?

1 hour ago, HarveyOC said:

I appreciate the update. Would you be able to let us know when they're back up?

The maintenance is already 24h. Can you give us more info? I was trying to buy some Pitcoins.

Still the same for me. Just had a look.