F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Bugfest galore on PS4

Posted (edited)

What seems to be the ultimate F1 game also seems to be a bugfest. I don't think I've ever seen the codemaster F1 game in this state on pre release launch. I'm running the 1.03 version on PS4 Pro. And I've seen so many things go wrong I'm 3hours in and the game already crashed on me.

Bugs seen so far:

• Podium celebration not loading in a normal GP in Austria. Instead I got a black screen and then some LSD images of the car
  • A Flashback that took ages to load
  • A man pretending to be ***** and walks on the water in the Albert Park race intro
  • The game crashing on the loading screen for the race of Albert Park

Edited by BelgiumDude

They have a specifici “bug” forum on technichal assitance section. I believe if you put your complaint there it would be better.

5 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

What seems to be the ultimate F1 game also seems to be a bugfest. I don't think I've ever seen the codemaster F1 game in this state on pre release launch. I'm running the 1.03 version on PS4 Pro. And I've seen so many things go wrong I'm 3hours in and the game already crashed on me.

Bugs seen so far:

• Podium celebration not loading in a normal GP in Austria. Instead I got a black screen and then some LSD images of the car
  • A Flashback that took ages to load
  • A man pretending to be ***** and walks on the water in the Albert Park race intro
  • The game crashing on the loading screen for the race of Albert Park

Mate this is a game review! Keep posting. When the ps5 is out they have I hope fixed it all

• Agree 1

These bugs will be ironed out soon I guess because these are way too obvious bugs. It doesn't look like this is ready for the official launch date so I have hopes.

The gameplay itself is really good but there is a lot of work to be done