F1 2020 sound issue

Playing game. Why is the audio so low? Worse than other games. Other games are ps4 disk. F1 2020 is ps4 digital download. It sounds like ****. F1 2019 and f1 2018 are fine

Yeah, first bug found i think 😊

Literally boot game up and have to turn tv volume up by about 20!

12 hours ago, missile8310 said:

Playing game. Why is the audio so low? Worse than other games. Other games are ps4 disk. F1 2020 is ps4 digital download. It sounds like ****. F1 2019 and f1 2018 are fine

I noticed this and it’s because the master volume by default is only on 6 out of 10

Does changing the Master Volume screw up the audio mix? Is there a reason for not wanting it on 10?

I recently got F1 2020 for Xbox and I’m getting horrible audio in my wireless headset.

I get all the wind noise and part of the engine sounds in one ear, and the remaining engine noise at a much higher volume in the other ear.

I didn’t notice how bad it was until I switched back to 2019 for a league race and the sound was a whole lot better.

I have experienced poor sound quality with 2019, where the audio cuts on one side, or the sounds effects switch from one side to the next with a horrible pop or click, but 2020 is way worse. I really hope they can sort these audio issues.