F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Why is xbox version 1.01 while pc is 1.03

2 minutes ago, magpieracer48 said:

Its pretty frustrating now. Microsoft needs to sort themselves out. Paid for early access to an unfinished product effectively 

Beta test was much better 

Well like I was saying in another thread my version of The Williams Team as I have both Xbox One & PS4 are still showing up as Rokit & the PS4 version is 1.03 while the Xbox One is 1.01. Oh & also Mercedes are still silver in both versions as well I think they still are in the PC version as well.

13 minutes ago, Gallearsc said:

Beta test was much better 

Beta test was v1.04 wasn't it? So that make sense as Xbox is v1.01.

8 minutes ago, dangerousbrian0 said:

Well like I was saying in another thread my version of The Williams Team as I have both Xbox One & PS4 are still showing up as Rokit & the PS4 version is 1.03 while the Xbox One is 1.01. Oh & also Mercedes are still silver in both versions as well I think they still are in the PC version as well.

That could be a bug, v1.03 should have the new Williams. No one has the black Mercedes because it hasn't been done yet.

Just now, magpieracer48 said:

That could be a bug, v1.03 should have the new Williams. No one has the black Mercedes because it hasn't been done yet.

Yes beta was 1.04

1 minute ago, magpieracer48 said:

The beta version doesn't have anything to do with the full release though. If they'd had daily updates for the beta, it would have finished on 1.42 or something to that effect!

The full game started with 1.01 and we'll get 1.03 as soon as CM can sort whatever Microsoft's issue is.

2 minutes ago, Pepski said:

The beta version doesn't have anything to do with the full release though. If they'd had daily updates for the beta, it would have finished on 1.42 or something to that effect!

The full game started with 1.01 and we'll get 1.03 as soon as CM can sort whatever Microsoft's issue is.

I know hopefully it lands today to iron out these issues 

Posted (edited)

oh nevermind I just checked & the PS4 version Williams Team is showing the new Team livery now unless I didnt check properly in the first place oh well like I said earlier on it is fine now & also for some reason I am not connected to Race net on Xbox One but I am on PS4 version I dont know if it is because I have Xboix One & PS4 connected to the same Racenet account I am not sure if it is that. I find that stupid if it is that as they are still different versions of the same game I think you should be able to link different platform versions & get all the same content mind you the Racenet Activity page has not been updated in a while it is saying the last game I played was GRID Autosport on Xbox 360 PS3 & Steam & the last gen consoles I no longer play anymore & the steam version I dont know when the last time I played that.

Edited by dangerousbrian0

Merged as on the same topic. Once I have an update, I will let you know

You need to have a moan at Microsoft guys not codemasters fault this. You should know by now that Microsoft s the Willaims when it's comes to patch waiting

16 minutes ago, breezyskells22 said:

You need to have a moan at Microsoft guys not codemasters fault this. You should know by now that Microsoft s the Willaims when it's comes to patch waiting

I dont think so.

CM knows about the requirements to release a patch.

When Microsoft find a problem, its a problem made by CM. When the patch is free of problems, he go live. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Last time to buy a codemasters game with early access

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Driver74 said:

I dont think so.

CM knows about the requirements to release a patch.

When Microsoft find a problem, its a problem made by CM. When the patch is free of problems, he go live. 

Exactly, the blame lies entirely with Codemasters for this.

• Agree 1

Are we going to get some extra pitcoin or something? It's kind of ridiculous that we payed extra for early access and we still have to play 1.01 when standard edition comes out in like one day.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing that MS have a more stringent release process than Sony and they've found an issue which has stopped the patch from being released.

Edited by CarloLewis

The update will be available overnight 8/7/20 , no time frame confirmed tho 

Us Xbox players are getting 1.02 at 4am according to Codemasters Twitter so please tell us @BarryBL what’s the difference between 1.02 and 1.03

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

Us Xbox players are getting 1.02 at 4am according to Codemasters Twitter so please tell us @BarryBL what’s the difference between 1.02 and 1.03

Good luck getting an answer out of him , quick enough to take my £65 , yet takes ages fir a 1.02 update even tho pc and ps4 are on 1.03 all ready, we might get the day1 patch by Christmas 

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Fhd19 said:

Are we going to get some extra pitcoin or something? It's kind of ridiculous that we payed extra for early access and we still have to play 1.01 when standard edition comes out in like one day.

Agreed.  There should be some form of compensation here, even if it's just pitcoins.  Pre-ordered the high end edition for the early access and the game isn't up to date, or functioning properly in some area's.   I've had lots of crashes to the dashboard tonight while loading into races tonight. 

Podium pass is working now, but the coins we were supposed to get with the pre-order aren't there.  

Pretty damn frustrated by all this now.

Edited by petro1319
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, LiamRB91 said:

The update will be available overnight 8/7/20 , no time frame confirmed tho 

Sorry mate but today is 9/7/20 and nothing ist available.

37 minutes ago, Driver74 said:

Sorry mate but today is 9/7/20 and nothing ist available.

As @SomaticCoast375 said above, Codemasters' Twitter account have confirmed it's at 4am BST so will be there in the morning, already updated if your console is set up for that kind of thing.

Hopefully 1.03 soon as I think this will be just the Williams livery. I'm tempted to hold off on MyTeam until the patch and start again. Focus on online for now!

1 hour ago, MarcoFcb97 said:

15942647662461016708929.jpg

F1 2020 Demo?! Does it exist?

By the way, what's new in the game? Williams updated? Ranked lobbies fixed?