F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Why is xbox version 1.01 while pc is 1.03

so on xbox currently williams have old livary. Ferrari are the fastest car. So looks like there was no day1 patch

I believe patches take longer to go to xbox, purely because on xbox they need to go through scrutinary checks, like security. So it will take longer for patches to come than you would get on other devices like Stadia, PS4 and PC.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, MrWir3on said:

I believe patches take longer to go to xbox, purely because on xbox they need to go through scrutinary checks, like security. So it will take longer for patches to come than you would get on other devices like Stadia, PS4 and PC.

Correct, the Xbox patches have always taken longer to land on Xbox due to this.

Question related to this. If I start a My Team now (v1.01) and then the xbox updates to 1.03 with new performance and new Williams livery (potentially) will it update on my saved file or will I need to start again??

• Like 1

I see that Ps4 and PC are at version 1.03 and xbox at version 1.01. What is the reason for this? In the last title, f1 2019, we at xbox paid much more than the other platforms and we had everything later than the others. Now again we are lagging behind in game updates. An explanation for the community would be good as to why the disregard with the platform.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

lack of respect for xbox users. launching a game with different updates is absurd, considering that the game is nothing new for anyone.
If the game is not ready, wait and launch the same for everyone
  • Like 3

it is true. codemaster more respect with xbox users. after all we pay an even higher value than other platforms. We deserve equal treatment.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, grayer23 said:

Question related to this. If I start a My Team now (v1.01) and then the xbox updates to 1.03 with new performance and new Williams livery (potentially) will it update on my saved file or will I need to start again??

You’ll have the option of importing the performance changes to your current career/my driver saves.  Don’t think any of the liveries have changed yet.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, grayer23 said:

6 minutes ago, jrod22145 said:

You’ll have the option of importing the performance changes to your current career/my driver saves.  Don’t think any of the liveries have changed yet.

You'll find this option in the mailbox! 😊📬

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, jrod22145 said:

Yes but us Xbox users only have the version 1.01. So we get at least the new Wiliams livery with the 1.03 patch.

But good to know, that it will update in our my team saved file.

Any word @BarryBL ? Codemasters and Xbox seem quiet on this. Theres not much point in playing as the downforce between the patches is different nevermind the liveries. 

Thanks guys appreciate the heads up. Will start My Team now then been holding off just in case.

Hope your enjoying the game.

What about Xbox players? Is our F1 that we buy different from the PS4?
Codemasters' neglect of Xbox owners is absurd.
Please have more respect with us.

• Like 2

We have ran into a few issues that has slightly delayed the release of the later patches for Xbox. We will be planning to update shortly. Please be patient while we investigate what happened and make sure future patches go in correctly.

• Thanks 6
  • Agree 2

I just hope it comes out in the next days. 😕

Xbox always have the biggest issues..

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We have ran into a few issues that has slightly delayed the release of the later patches for Xbox. We will be planning to update shortly. Please be patient while we investigate what happened and make sure future patches go in correctly.

Thanks, its not much of an issue the game plays well so far, definitely can't wait to get to grips with My Team properly its a fab new game mode 

Just now, Turtlemoose said:

Is there anywhere we can view the patch details @BarryBL?

As it is the planned 'Day One' patch @Turtlemoose, there is no plans to add patch notes and 'Deep Dives' to them.

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

As it is the planned 'Day One' patch @Turtlemoose, there is no plans to add patch notes and 'Deep Dives' to them.

Fair enough. I'm seeing different comments from people depending on if they are on PS4, XBONE or PC so no idea what to expect when I play on PS4 later!

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@BarryBL Do you have any Information About when the update will hit the xbox? Will it be today, tomorrow or Maybe next week?
Anyway, great game.

Thx for your awnser.

• Agree 2

Beta 1.04 an xbox is at 1.01 do we have a time scale or just hang fire? 

Posted (edited)

Não consigo entender nenhum outro motivo que não seja desrespeito ao consumidor que teoricamente deveria receber o jogo nas mesmas condições no Xbox. Lamentável.

Edited by JulioMelo27
Erros de digitação