A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  When I skip the race using "Simulate session" it will just show blackscreen and nothing else. I tried to wait 10 minutes, but nothing. When I restart the game and return to my team, its saying that I completed that GP that I skipped but noone gets the points. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  1.03 Game-mode?  My Team What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  I just tried to wait for blackscreen to disappear, but nothing happened and I cant do nothing about it. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  I dont know what should I try What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)  Wheel: Thrustmaster TMX FFB Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.