Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Dear F1 2020 Community!

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I have problems with my Thrustmaster TX + Ferrari F1 Rim. My problem is that the game only reacts to big rotations and start to get problems with small rotations of 5 to 10 degrees. Sometimes it is lagging and sometimes it does not react at all
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Version 1.03
3.       Game-mode? 

Every game mode
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I have no clue what that means, but I tried it many times. The problem happens every time I play with my wheel.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I restarted the Rim , tried it in other games where everything worked, changed the USB Bus and restarted my PC
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster TX+ Ferrari F1 Rim
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

In the video you can see that the wheel in games stops, but I rotated my wheel

Thanks 

Lukas

2020-07-07_09-06-02.mkv

Please post in English and follow the bug reporting template 🙂 

I am using the Firmware 56.00 and now I also have a problem that the game shows -5, whilst my rim is completely centered. Can someone with this rim tell me if they have similar problems.?

Unbenannt.PNG

Posted (edited)

@Lukas1111 Press Y, X and MODE at the same time while you hold the wheel centred. It will calibrate that as centre point of the wheel for the game.

Edited by martbloke

7 hours ago, martbloke said:

@ Lukas1111Drücken Sie gleichzeitig Y, X und MODE, während Sie das Rad zentriert halten. Es wird das als Mittelpunkt des Rades für das Spiel kalibrieren.

Unluckily this did not change anything

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Löschen Sie das benutzerdefinierte Steuerungsschema im Spiel. 

Schließen Sie das Spiel.

Löschen Sie die Datei hardware_settings_config.xml

Überprüfen Sie die Steam-Dateien.

Starten Sie das Spiel neu.

Do you mean the hardware settings in the documents? What do you mean by verify steam files?