What we like in the next GRID game

1. bodywork costumisations

2. livery creator (make up your own livery shapes like forza)

3. rare cars available only in the used cars store (E.G. Mclaren mp4-12c, only used ones are available)

4. make sponsors move anywhere around your cars (incase some people aren't happy with the positions of the sponsors)

5. add neon lights and underglow (it makes cars look more awesome)¬†ūüėȬ†

6. add pitstops

The front cover (wallpaper) could look more like1795156326_armE.jpg.0bbcb067332403e3cb63e00304a8d077.jpg this

Livery creator would require people to police it. Forza has always had a problem with people making liveries that reference drugs, sex and nazis and they get banned for running them. Codemasters can barely get a finished game out. Zero chance of them policing anything.

• Agree 1

After Grid's 19 failure i dont think CM will release a new game under this name.. Project Cars franchise will probably  the replacement for this target group..

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

The important question here is: Why did Grid 2019 fail ? 

It did not fail because there are no Grid fans or theres no market anymore... It failed because of the many wrong decisions the dev team made... One of them is to not make a proper successor to GRID Autosport !

Another one is the fact that Grid 2019 got released with little to none QA/with so many bugs i never experienced in all Grid or Dirt games before together lol.

Edited by Ak1504
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

is widely proven, thread like that are basically invisible to the game producer, science is still investigating why this happen.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 11:14 PM, Miatakias_GR said:

After Grid's 19 failure i dont think CM will release a new game under this name.. Project Cars franchise will probably  the replacement for this target group..

sounds like the end of project cars franchise is also arrived...¬†ūü§£

The sad thing is what we would like in the next grid game starts not with what 2019 had but what Grid Autosport has. 

Autosport has everything you would want but needed improved upon, I mean who would of thought being able to tune your car in between races in multiplayer... such a crazy concept!, or being able to see what the race configurations are before a multiplayer event!

Project cars 2 had a lot of what I would like to see being added, ability to save replays so you can do a photo shoot/video of the action, plenty of tracks, lots of tuning options.

I would like to see the ability to make your own liveries like you could in APB and then be able to apply them to all cars at once or share with your mates.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

"Apply to all cars"  you could do that in the old game... Very useful function... And because its a very useful function it is missing in GRID 2019... Its just a big big joke...

Edited by Ak1504

Posted (edited)

Project CARS 3 is the next (and future direction of) the franchise so in a lot of ways everyone has got the GAS-esque reboot they hoped for - albeit a year late and under a different name. If i'm not mistaken - and contrary to what they would have us believe - then it even looks like they've borrowed assets from Grid 2019 because that tunnel section on the Shanghai part of the early footage video looks suspiciously like a reverse variant of the same circuit in Grid. So yeah, if you throw in 16 cars, 2 lap races, cheesy onscreen XP nonsense and a droning commentary then it is kind of clear as to the direction they want to take PC3. I just wish they'd drop this "It's a simulation" pretence because if simply turning off assists miraculously makes it a sim then hot news! Baja: Edge of control with assists off is now officially a realistic buggy racer...

Thankfully though, for those who want the racing realism with or without the hardcore simulation aspects (or just something a little more faithul to TOCA) then PC2 in it's finished state most definately will fill that void. Set up a Touring cars lobby with optional assists and not only will you fill the lobby with 8+ others, with a few assist tweaks you WILL feel like you're playing TOCA 2/3.

Laguna Seca (default car settings / default controller settings)

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/boris-the-frog/video/103559715

Or if you fancy NASCAR style (Daytona / controller with minor thumbstick modification)

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/boris-the-frog/video/103559878

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_

6 hours ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

Project CARS 3 is the next (and future direction of) the franchise so in a lot of ways everyone has got the GAS-esque reboot they hoped for -

I didn't hoped for that as GAS is in the same line for me as Grid2 and grid2019.

Bin worthey.