Jump to content Jump to content

4 hours ago, Ragito said:

EU TENHO A SOLUÇÃO! 

O problema é que o jogo não reconhece o pneu com o qual você está começando. Se você verificar o diretor de corrida antes de iniciar uma corrida, ele mostrará o pneu que você tem, mas ... se você mudar sua estratégia de Soft-Medium (25% de corrida) para Medium-Hard, saia para uma câmera no cockpit e verifique o diretor da corrida, ele mostrará que você já usou pneus macios e médios. Se você agora vai para a estratégia e seleciona o baixo (Estratégia Alternativa) e altera para o ideal, pode verificar novamente o diretor da corrida, mostrando o que você usou dois compostos macios. 

Venho testando este bug por 2 temporadas e 2 Minhas Equipa diferentes, dessa maneira, é a única que completa todas as corridas e não conseguiu recriar o bug do pneu.

@BarryBL espero que isso ajude você de alguma forma. 

image.jpg

I agree with you. I have done the same thing and I am no longer disqualified. I only select the second automatic tire strategy option, which the Hard compound (white) is part of and I race with one stop. The only drawback that needs to do the second part of the race with the Hard tire.

I play on PS4, where F1 is in version 1.04 updated on September 9th.

Edited by dudaguedes

Just had the same issue.

MyTeam race in China, 50% lenght. Before the race I changed to ''personal'' strategy. (I think this shows up after you do the race strategy program in FP?) Which meant I'd go Soft -> Medium instead of the game's default recommendation of Medium -> Hard.

I pitted for the mediums, no issue. About to get 2nd place, boom: DSQ if you don't use the mandatory compound.

I tried pitting for hard tyres on the last lap and that avoided the DSQ, but I finished 17th due to that.. I feel really disgusted, what a waste of time.

If you need any more info, I am happy to provide it.
I play on Xbox One X on patch 1.02 (I think, whatever is the most current patch as of right now)

Edited by FRS

It's a joke this is still a bug I had this happen to me again five times now and the most recent 1 P***ed me off the most i was in the points and so was my team mate best team finish and then second 2 last lap i get the warning again then as soon as i cross the line disqualified. I really hope this is a high priority bug as it's game breaking and make people not want play the game. I am just annoyed at the moment.

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, Ragito said:

IVE GOT THE SOLUTION! 

The problem is the game doesn’t recognize the tire you’re starting with. If you check the race director before starting the race it will show you the tyre you have, but... if you change your strategy from a Soft-Medium (25% race), to a Medium-Hard, exit to the cockpit camera and check the race director, it will show you have already used Soft and Medium tyres. If you now go to the strategy and select the bottom one (Alternative Strategy) and change it to the optimum you can check again the race director it will show you have used two Soft compounds. 

I’ve been testing this bug for 2 seasons and 2 different My Teams, this way is the only one I’ve completed all the races and I’ve not been able to recreate the tyre bug.

@BarryBL hope this helps you in some way. 

image.jpg

Please, to the last commenting, try this. It’s may work as a temporal solution before a patch 🤞🏼

I just tried the following (and I got to finish the race without DQ)

- for full qualification, make sure your fastest time on Q2 is on the medium (or hard) compound. If needed you can change the AI a bit to offset the slower tyre; (alternatively with one shot you can pick medium tyre)

- select the other mandatory (usually hard) for the second stint in the race. Now you used both the mandatory tires. Again you can change AI to compensate

This way you can at least enjoy the game, although this is far from optimal, it is much better than an extra (useless) pitstop

It worked for me (one race), if someone still gets DQ'ed I would like to know that so I can stop potentially wasting my time 

Edited by MaartenH
Typo

I’m now at round 8 in my MyTeam career mode and I’ve had this mandatory tyre/disqualification glitch twice now. Firstly in Bahrain and just now in Monaco. In Bahrain I ran a soft-medium-soft strategy and in Monaco I ran a soft-medium strategy (Monaco I qualified in P9 therefore I started on my Q2 tyre). 

In my other races I regularly used the hard compound tyre however in these two races at Bahrain and Monaco the game recommended these strategies to me. 

Just spent about 2 hours on monaco MyTeam and end up being disqualified because of a glitch which is really frustrating and I really hope you can fix this in the next patch or I won’t be playing MyTeam. I know there’s ways to get around the glitch but I really haven’t got the energy to do that so yeah.

Haven’t got any photo/video evidence but it seems like this glitch is a recurring theme. I hope you fix this at it’s putting many fans off this mode and it feels like I’ve just wasted grinding that race in Monaco when I was running in P5 on 101 difficulty. Very annoyed.

• Thanks 1

1 Same tyre bug like in post

2 PC

3 1.03

4 Driver Career

5 To replicate you should try default pit strategy in Driver career mod (not my team, i havent try it). I use flashback in this race.

6 I try to change my tyres for second time. However my default tyre strategy was soft-medium, and when in second pit use soft tyre (dont know if it was used one, or new set o tires) race engineer told me that i have to pit for third time. I use flashback, and i was able to change for hard tire before second pit and that worked, game let me finish race without dsq.

7 wheel logitech g29

8 I dont have any screenshots or video

So this is my version on how to NOT get DQed.

My career settings

• 25% race
  • Short qualifying

My qualifying usually using the soft compound, and on the race day, don't change the race strategy at all, just leave it be, I'm using my Q1 tyres until my only scheduled pit stop (around lap 5-10), to medium tyres.

After leaving the pit, just race without making another stop, and at your last 2 laps, usually, they want you to use the alternate compound (the notification will show you to pick between soft or hard compound, even though jeff already told you that pit schedule is completed).

After that notification pop up, the catch is, open your MFD, choose Set HARD Tyres (soft compound will still get you DQed), and Box This Lap, and you'll box at your final lap, you'll be on the hard, and you'll finish the race without DQed.

Note: I changed the difficulty to Easy so I can gain a big gap near the end of the race, otherwise you would lose a lot of position because you have to pit while most of the times AI doesn't.

This is my own fix, I cannot guarantee if this will work with you. With my own settings, this is working so far. At least no DQ.

Description
Penultimate lap of the British GP (50% distance), and Jeff has told me I haven't used both dry compounds during the race, despite having used 2 sets of softs and a set of mediums. Also, to confirm with an earlier post, the race did have a safety car.

1080110_20200715032420_1.thumb.png.fa69a98a46448205244315988f972708.png

Platform
PC

Game Version

Game Mode
Driver Career

Troubleshooting
Created a mid-session save shortly after Jeff made the call, exited and reloaded the save, but was still disqualified after I crossed the line to start the final lap.

Peripherals
PS3 Dualshock 3 gamepad via SCPToolkit

Same Issue here, also on PC, exactly the same as everyone here...

My suggestion for Codemasters, since it's already been a week and we still haven't heard of any fix/patch release. 

1) Deactivate the tyre regulations for all GP/Mode in the game. Quick fix that would make the game actually playable...

2) In the next few weeks, provide a full functional update that include the rule working properly... (Hint : F12019/2018 had it, so source code for this rule can't be that hard to find!)

It's nice to buy a new game on release day! It's a nightmare when it's been a week and you're more frustrated than entertained by that game... Please someone remind me this next year when the pre-order will go live for F1-2021...

Unfortunately encountered this bug in my first race in Australia in MyPlayer mode. But previously I completed the same first race in MyTeam mode and everything was ok. I had the same soft to medium one stop tactic so I will try to point out the differences between these 2 races.

1) Mode: MyPlayer Career

Race: Australia

Tyres: soft to medium (1 stop)

Qualification place: 12

Race length: 50%

2) Mode: MyTeam Career

Race: Australia

Tyres: soft to medium (1 stop)

Qualification place: 9

Race length: 50%

So the only difference between the 2 races is my place in qualification. I'm not sure that customization of tactics is the only reason behind this. 

Has anyone encountered this bug without reaching the 3rd segment of qualifiaction?

9 hours ago, AlfieHutton68 said:

I’m now at round 8 in my MyTeam career mode and I’ve had this mandatory tyre/disqualification glitch twice now. Firstly in Bahrain and just now in Monaco. In Bahrain I ran a soft-medium-soft strategy and in Monaco I ran a soft-medium strategy (Monaco I qualified in P9 therefore I started on my Q2 tyre). 

In my other races I regularly used the hard compound tyre however in these two races at Bahrain and Monaco the game recommended these strategies to me. 

Just spent about 2 hours on monaco MyTeam and end up being disqualified because of a glitch which is really frustrating and I really hope you can fix this in the next patch or I won’t be playing MyTeam. I know there’s ways to get around the glitch but I really haven’t got the energy to do that so yeah.

Haven’t got any photo/video evidence but it seems like this glitch is a recurring theme. I hope you fix this at it’s putting many fans off this mode and it feels like I’ve just wasted grinding that race in Monaco when I was running in P5 on 101 difficulty. Very annoyed.

I had the bug in Australia but then in Bahrain, I chose the alternative strategy and ran softs to start and then switched to hard tyres - this avoided the bug. I had to race hard on the softs and the rest of the field went to mediums for their 2nd stint. I didnt change any other aspects of the strategy

Edited by Monty831
  • Like 1

I understand that there's a fix on the way for this, but I thought I'd just add that I've had this issue two races running now - both times I chose the Alternative tyre strategy. Before, I'd only been choosing the default strategy and never had the issue.

So, assuming that's what everyone else has been doing, then the workaround would be to just choose the default strategy.

Edit: Also, with the latest instance of this issue, I'd been lapped and wasn't disqualified when I crossed the line on the penultimate lap to finish the race.

Edited by s00zster
1 hour ago, s00zster said:

I understand that there's a fix on the way for this, but I thought I'd just add that I've had this issue two races running now - both times I chose the Alternative tyre strategy. Before, I'd only been choosing the default strategy and never had the issue.

So, assuming that's what everyone else has been doing, then the workaround would be to just choose the default strategy.

Unfortunately it's not that  - when it's happened to me, it's only happened on the default strategy. 

Glad to hear that a patch is coming, though.