Jump to content Jump to content

DSQ from Tyre Change Master Thread

On 7/16/2020 at 10:54 AM, BarryBL said:

No it does not. Please read the 1.03 patch notes for context on, what in reality, these notes are. 

Yeah, they’ve had a lot of responses pver this bit there’s a patch being tested it seems, should hopefully be out next week. It’s frustrating but hopefully not too much longer to wait! 

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
So, I was playing in my team career mode (v 1.03) in baku and got DSQ after not using slick tyres (i used soft and medium), it showed in the screen that i should pit for a soft/hard tyre, it was in the last lap so i choose soft, pitted, then got DSQ anyway.

2.       Platform
PC

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
4.       Game-mode? 
My Team
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
So, it was my second season in my team, i did all the 3 practices and the 3 qualify, used the recomended strategy with no changes, used flashbacks during the race and broke my front wing but it was after the lap that i received the warning
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
nothing
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
xbox360 controller
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
Some pics:
1-used 2 tyres compounds (soft and medium)
DI70wGe.png
2-telling me that a ill be dsq if i dont use soft tyre (alredy used)
nuCQldW.png
3-Got DSQ
AZ9CXUc.png
4-Used flashback so i can pit and put soft tyres
ZIijnPj.png
5-pitting (last lap so used soft tyres)
sQQvmEg.png
6-DSQ ANYWAY
TuDz9fY.png
idk if i said something wrong, english isnt my native language
I love this game plz fix it ❤️

1. I was in Baku in My Team doing a full length race and I got disqualified in the final lap for not using the required tire compounds. I did 2 put stops. Throughout the race I used two softs and a medium. Got DSQ’d final lap of the race. I used flashbacks in the race. Was going to finish p7. Funny thing is most of the AI did the same strategy.

2. Xbox One. Version 1.03

3. My Team 

4. This was my eighth race of the season, seventh time doing a full length race. I completed all practice and qualifying sessions including the practice programs. I used the soft and medium compounds in practice and qualifying. I did not use the hards. As I said I used the softs and a medium set in the race. First time the bug has every happened. I didn’t restart the race because I so upset I stopped playing. If it happens again I’ll reply again.

5. Didn’t troubleshoot (my bad). I’m assuming if I changed my strategy and put hards I’d fix, but I can’t say for sure.

6. Using a Logitech G920

7. Took a picture of the final results. As you can see I wasn’t the only one with that strategy, but I’m the only one who got DSQ’d

4855CB86-50C0-4BB0-81B7-CDA2D3DE6406.jpeg

I have also encountered this problem and I'm not continuing to play until it's fixed.

It occurred last night in an awesome Canadian GP and I thought it was my fault so took the DSQ. Then in the very next race at the French GP it has happened again. I restarted the session and it hit me again. I'm so annoyed so I'm done until it's fixed.

I also bought a brand new reaching wheel setup for this game so it does not go down well 🤬🤬🤬

1 hour ago, TomEmilioDavies said:

Just got this bug for the first time in a few days. I played almost an entire season without encountering it. I thought I’d found a reliable workaround. 

50% race. **** me. I don’t feel like playing anymore. 

What was the workaround?

Just asking as I was going to try some of the suggestions today. I'm also struggling to find the will to play, I've barely got into a save and I'd stopped playing because of this issue. The patch can't come soon enough.

I cannot believe that this hasn’t been sorted out yet, bought the game over a week ago and literally played it once due to it’s my team mode being unplayable due this bug, only so much multiplayer races you can do... completely ruining the experience of what it an amazing looking game, have you got any idea how much longer this is going to take for the patch to be out? I haven’t touched the game since it happened to me 2 races in a row out of the 1st 3 of the season, no idea why it didn’t happen in Australia but Bahrain and Vietnam both disqualified that was the line for me to not play again. 

2 hours ago, Jamieshurmer98 said:

I cannot believe that this hasn’t been sorted out yet, bought the game over a week ago and literally played it once due to it’s my team mode being unplayable due this bug, only so much multiplayer races you can do... completely ruining the experience of what it an amazing looking game, have you got any idea how much longer this is going to take for the patch to be out? I haven’t touched the game since it happened to me 2 races in a row out of the 1st 3 of the season, no idea why it didn’t happen in Australia but Bahrain and Vietnam both disqualified that was the line for me to not play again. 

I see it just like you. It's just not fun to play like this right now. I really hope that a patch will come in the next days, hopefully this week. 

I can confirm that the fix is NOT included in the latest patch. Just got DQ'd for the French GP running Soft > Medium > Medium.

Would love some type of hotfix to be released as soon as the fix is ready. Its quite infuriating to lose all this progress in a career when there is nothing you can do about it.

37 minutes ago, Chiffer said:

I can confirm that the fix is NOT included in the latest patch. Just got DQ'd for the French GP running Soft > Medium > Medium.

Would love some type of hotfix to be released as soon as the fix is ready. Its quite infuriating to lose all this progress in a career when there is nothing you can do about it.

The issue is listed in the patch notes but thanks for testing this so soon.

"Players will no longer be disqualified for correctly using the mandatory tyres during a race"

Hopefully others on PC can test. I will have to wait for console release later in the week

Perhaps a hotfix to remove the rule for mandatory tyre use would be a temp fix

40 minutes ago, Chiffer said:

4 minutes ago, Monty831 said:

The issue is listed in the patch notes but thanks for testing this so soon. Hopefully others on PC can test. I will have to wait for console release later in the week

Perhaps a hotfix to remove the rule for mandatory tyre use would be a temp fix

A temporary fix that works at least for 25% races: At race start open the strategy window... then pick one of the default strategies and change it so that you do the pitstop one lap earlier or later (shouldn't make much difference in the total race time maybe like 0.3s or whatever)... so that it becomes a customized strategy. Close the window.

Start race... Race normally and do the pitstop... then race to the end. You won't get DSQ'd.

Used the workaround to successfully advance all the way into the 3rd 22 race season.

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Chiffer said:

Platform? Bug report and time on there as well as evidence please @Chiffer

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Platform? Bug report and time on there as well as evidence please @Chiffer

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

Same as the others described. I used the mandatory tyres, and got DSQ for not having used them. I did a "Mid session" save while exiting the 2nd pitstop. It was on the French GP, on the My team gamemode. I went with Soft > Medium > Medium 

2.       Platform

PC

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My Team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

It only happened once for me personally.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Not quite sure what to try really. It seems to happen at different times for everyone.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Wheel. Thrustmaster T300RS with pedals.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

I guess this shows that I got DSQ, but it doesnt show my tyres or anything else. 

651544255_F12020(DirectX12)2020-07-2020_51_24.thumb.png.b3fd57387ade6164449afa6b2cce5ae0.png

12 hours ago, TheFlyingFinn25 said:

Does anybody have answer to this?

I played one race after patrch and I dont see agani this bug. But I trying this

15 hours ago, daHas said:

The bug still exists after patch 1.05? Then you can try this: add a bit more fuel to your strategy before you start the race. I do this all the time and never had the bug.

I dont know if patch fixed this bug or this way fixted this bug.

Sorry my english is not very good 😋

• 4 weeks later...

I am probably in the wrong thread for this but I am having a different issue the game is not letting me pit in to change tyres to Mediums from Soft tyres I am in My Team Career Mode First Season Round 19 Race USA Track Circut Of The Americas System Xbox One all the other Tracks Races no issue. I also have the game on PC & PS4 but I havent got that far yet in those versions. I am runniong casual settings AI lowest level 25% race distance one shot qualifying all 3 practice rounds also Patch 1.07. I hope that helps 

• BarryBL unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Archived