Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |PATCH 1.13 NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1 2020 - MyTeam Crashes before Chinese GP (Xbox)

16 hours ago, dipsjiht said:

Exact same issue as mentioned in the OP but for PS4. Has been for a few weeks now.

Waited for a fix in all the latest patches but nothing yet. 

@dipsjiht can you please add a bug report, your save file and version number of the game you are on. You should be on 1.08

i have same problem on pc

myteam loading error
3 seasons and 4 race and game crash at myteam 3 day's for Race

i can load it again, can do what i want but if a push button for continu then game crash.

i have make a new team and everything work normal.

but i want my old team back i put there 72 hours in.

f1 after.png

f1 beforre.png

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When advancing time the game freezes just before going into the Monaco GP. 

The in-game calendar gets frozen on the 18th May

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Game-mode? 

My Team

What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I've restarted the game numerous times and the same result happens. 

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Changed from DX12 to 11. All other game modes works fine. 

What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29 Wheel/Pedals + Keyboard

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

20200902_214939.thumb.jpg.d45c0a850ccb964c4ba38598413bb73e.jpg

egodumper.log

Edited by SamDoddy

When advancing time the game freezes just before going into the Chinese GP. 

The in-game calendar gets frozen on 13th April. 

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Game-mode? 

MyTeam

What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I've restarted the game 4-5 times with each new patch release. As well as re-installing (around patch 1.03 one time)

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I've tried to remove activities, liveries, different RnD. Just different combinations. 

PS4 Slim. The game is downloaded version not disc. 

Will sent SAVE file via mail

Thanks for the reports and saves everyone. Currently with devs and will update when possible. 

Also, can you inform me on the length of career mode you are doing. Is it a shorter calendar?

EDIT: Request: We have some PS4 saves, which is really appreciated. Can anyone who has experienced this on PC please send over their save files too. If you need more space to send, please send to community@codemasters.com. This would help further our investigation.

Full calendar

3 x free practice, quali + race (25%)

On 9/11/2020 at 3:17 PM, BarryBL said:

Also, can you inform me on the length of career mode you are doing. Is it a shorter calendar?

EDIT: Request: We have some PS4 saves, which is really appreciated. Can anyone who has experienced this on PC please send over their save files too. If you need more space to send, please send to community@codemasters.com. This would help further our investigation.

On 9/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, dipsjiht said:

When advancing time the game freezes just before going into the Chinese GP. 

The in-game calendar gets frozen on 13th April. 

Game-mode? 

MyTeam

I've restarted the game 4-5 times with each new patch release. As well as re-installing (around patch 1.03 one time)

I've tried to remove activities, liveries, different RnD. Just different combinations. 

PS4 Slim. The game is downloaded version not disc. 

Will sent SAVE file via mail

On 9/2/2020 at 12:50 PM, BarryBL said:

@dipsjiht can you please add a bug report, your save file and version number of the game you are on. You should be on 1.08

I've just tried again as it is now on patch 1.10 and it still crashes

Edited by SamDoddy

Add me to the list of people who've experienced this issue in the past few months since launch, and have become incredibly frustrated that I've potentially wasted a lot of time on this MyTeam only to have to start over.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
    • In trying to resume my MyTeam game, which had previously been saved between FP3 and Q for Montreal, the Montreal montage loading screen appears and passes as normal, the black "Please wait" screen appears, and after "Please wait" is replaced by "Loading..." in the top left corner the wheel icon spins indefinitely never advancing to the game.
    • For reference, I'm using the full 22 race schedule, 3FP + Short Qualifying + 50% races.
  • Platform
    • Xbox One S
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
    • Started last week while on 1.09, but continues now on 1.10.1
  • Game-mode?
    • My Team
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
    • I can't avoid it happening when resuming this MyTeam save.
  • How do you make the problem happen?
    • Resuming the MyTeam session as per usual always results in it freezing at the black loading screen. The only thing I remember having done before this issue began is finally apply the updated driver ranks to the save that had been waiting in my messages for a while - though I wouldn't presume that has anything to do with it.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
    • I have replaced all of my livery and player kit with default items, cleared the Xbox cache and deleted the local data for F1 2020
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
    • Xbox controller
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
    • It's the typical black screen with "LOADING..." and the spinning wheel icon in the top left corner.

No fix as of yet.

There's other stuff to do in the game but it's a bit of a waste of €70 when this mode doesn't work (for me).