F1 2020 Podium Pass bug

Posted (edited)

Want to Look into the Podium Pass but it gives me the LNG_PP_MAINTENANCE error

Edited by blueracing14040
  • Like 2

Same issue over here as well, reinstalling to see if that fixes it...

Same issue here

v.1.03

PS4 Pro

everything else working Fine. Just the Podium Pass is broken

• Like 1

Same here I'm on xbox and my game is on version 1.01 with no update available,if had this since 1.30am and it's now 8.40pm,no info from codemaster aswell

save.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The podium pass will most likely be activated on the 10th. I've already seen people with special emotes but I'm just going to wait.

The podium pass was working at launch, 1:00 am BST. This was on PS4 version 1.03. It was not working for me at 2:00 am BST. 

I bought the VIP pass before this happened and now all the progress i make in the My Team career won't give me points to the pass because of the maintenance issue, I really hope they will give something back to the ones who had time to buy it before this issue

Absolutely pathetic, fix your **** codies. People paying extra money to get the game early only to not be able to access everything. Im sure this is against TOS somewhere...

• Like 1

i thought that this was a part of the game that would be coming out on friday 

Please search the forums for your issue as there is already communication on this.

Congrats codies. You've released another broken game. Audio is messed up, crackles and drops out when racing online and when cars are close to you. Also crowd sound is awful. Buggy podium pass that doesnt currently work. I also have no coins which I was apparently supposed to get early.  Car liveries are not accurate to irl at the mo. Day 1 patch should've been available to people who payed extra for the premium version.  

I've paid a premium price for half a game. 

Please sort this asap. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Thund3r4 said:

Congrats codies. You've released another broken game. Audio is messed up, crackles and drops out when racing online and when cars are close to you. Also crowd sound is awful. Buggy podium pass that doesnt currently work. I also have no coins which I was apparently supposed to get early.  Car liveries are not accurate to irl at the mo. Day 1 patch should've been available to people who payed extra for the premium version.  

I've paid a premium price for half a game. 

Please sort this asap. 

Bro, u know its early access and the game won't be out until friday for the People who didnt pre-order the Deluxe edition, of course the game is going to have some bugs at the start, just wait until they have realeased an update and I think many things will improve

22 minutes ago, Asmooni said:

Bro, u know its early access and the game won't be out until friday for the People who didnt pre-order the Deluxe edition, of course the game is going to have some bugs at the start, just wait until they have realeased an update and I think many things will improve

Yeah but i expect that at least my game is like "oh you have selected elite driving skill so here you have no assist at all" but the game still says "wait let me change your gears and handle the braking and traction controll!" i already reinstalled 4 times and its always the same. Nice. Also i expect that when im preordering it that i got my f**** Pitcoins. But. after 01:00 last night (when i wanted to get my Podium pass that actually doesnt work or can be bought) the Game was like: Nope! here you got ZERO Pitcoins. Thats a Joke and Alonso would say "BUNCH OF AMATEURS"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asmooni said:

In the games world all betas and early access is signified by the version of the game, typically in every game the full release version is note to being version 1.0 we are on xbox version 1.01. Betas/early access are usually .09xxx, sorry but the game was not advertised as paying alot more to get the early access version of the game, we paid extra to get early access to the full game. It was advertised as such. Do not defend such practices as releasing a broken game

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Please search the forums for your issue as there is already communication on this.

when mentioning how this bug is already on the forum, could you add a link. I checked the forums, searched tfor the term "bug" and it shows 143 posts with the word bug. Cheers

1 hour ago, danilson1009 said:

In the games world all betas and early access is signified by the version of the game, typically in every game the full release version is note to being version 1.0 we are on xbox version 1.01. Betas/early access are usually .09xxx, sorry but the game was not advertised as paying alot more to get the early access version of the game, we paid extra to get early access to the full game. It was advertised as such. Do not defend such practices as releasing a broken game

I'm not saying that this is OK by any means, I am annoyed at the bugs in the game too, but I think that we shouldn't be so Quick to say that it is a **** game because of the bugs, they will probably release a Day One patch on friday and I hope that it will fix many of the issues that the players have. 

5 hours ago, Asmooni said:

Wrong. The game is not early access. The game is 100% complete. The people who spend more money with codemasters get the game early rather than people who dont spend that much. 

uh, I logged on to F1 2020 today, and the podium pass is finally working. Only problem is, I don’t have currency. Codies literraly said in the discription of their features video that if you preordered the Game (which I did) u will get currency to buy it? Can someone help?

8 minutes ago, Thund3r4 said:

Wrong. The game is not early access. The game is 100% complete. The people who spend more money with codemasters get the game early rather than people who dont spend that much. 

I didn't mean it like it's a beta, i meant that its early access for the players because the game isn't released to the people that didn't pre order the schumacher edition yet

I can now access podium pass but have still not received my 15000 pit coins. Has anyone else had this issue an managed to get it sorted?

Whenever I click on the podium pass it just closes the game completely. Xbox one X v.1.02. No other messages. Just a complete game crash.