F1 2020 Podium Pass bug

5 eleven year old kids from India are creating a F1 car prototype for their school project. Extend your support by following the pages on the link.

Facebook link : https://bit.ly/TeamKoronisFB
Instagram link : https://bit.ly/TeamKoronisInsta

Hello since the release of f1 2020 on ps4 each time I go to shop or pass I have application error and I receive no points after each race and I am done more than 60, I uninstall the game and reinstalling is the same and on another account no problem everything works, what to do please?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Hello

I play on PS4 and I bought the game in Seventy version.

As soon as I want to go to the shop or the Podium Pass my game crashes (CE-34878-0)while my playstation is up to date

I reinstalled the game 3 times and reset my Playstation once but nothing changes

How to fix this problem ?

Edited by Benaiio

Posted (edited)

We (Xbox users) FINALLY got v.1.03. And guess what... Still no free 15K pitpoints for some people, still no black Mercedes and 'My Team' still crashing for some people, I would've happily waited a little longer for v.1.04/5. But no, they've jumped the gun again, releasing an unfinished update.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by SennaKing
  • Agree 1

Hello, I have a lot of bug with the Schumacher edition ps4 

*Error with podium pass, with crash game. 

*it's not possible to play on ranking, I'm always alone in the lobby

* no xp points at the end of races

* not receive 15000points

IN MY TEAM

* Season 2 : when choosing engines, Honda have 90 everywhere and the 3 others have 100 everywhere. Totally inconsistent

* despite the activation, in 18 races 25% : 0 vsc and 0 SC, juste 8 dnf in 18 race. 

I have uninstall 2 time completely the game, erase the save and clear the cache. But all of this don't change. 

The game is fantastic, I love my team but all of this is very disappointing. 

Same problem for me on PC with Steam

- Can't access to the podium pass (no more crash since last patch but error message).

- In ranked lobby my licence is reset everytime time when i quit the game, so i have to make my placements races everyday (when i find someone to race).

i specify that i haven't problem with my backup, il can play the solo mode without a problem.

I reinstalled my game but it is useless.

Never had this kind of problem with previous games and hope a fix... Or someone with a solution ? 🙂

PS4 Player.

Hi, I after the update (1.05) still have problems accessing the "Podium Pass". When I go to access it says "system error, try again", or something like that. How can I solve this problem? Help me or if the problem is not given by me, solve. Thank you

Tonight, my problems are resolve. Podium pass, pitcoin, xp... All is good. 

Thx

Competed a online race at Vietnam with no incidents in race director and it did not complete took forever to get a race there and to have the challenge not complete is very disappointing