Jump to content Jump to content

Helmet brands

nikola5255

Is there a posibility in some future update that we get to pick bell helmet or stilo or schubert in driver customatization?

Honestly i dont know why this isnt a thing yet like rly i dont understand it would make driver customatization much better helmet is like most important thing cmon guys

10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Would be a licensing discussion and would have to have communication with those brands. Unlikely imo.

What I'm really missing is those custom visors. They look awesome in single player with the differently colored reflective tints, would be great to have those in the customisation. 

Screenshot_20200707-132414_Chrome.jpg.114631f15176debbcf5cbbc399fba5ac.jpg

Its annoying the real drivers helmets in the game are the new models without the large visor protection strip as they've had for 2 years now but the player helmets still have the large kevlar protection strip on top of visor  

2 hours ago, TomAAA said:

Its annoying the real drivers helmets in the game are the new models without the large visor protection strip as they've had for 2 years now but the player helmets still have the large kevlar protection strip on top of visor  

Exactly. The custom helmets the player is forced to use in the game aren't even legal IRL...

Archived