Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DRS issue is not be repaired by mechanics

Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

During free practice in My Team Career Mode in Australia, game showed me that I had problem with DRS. I came back to the pits and fast forward time to repaired issue. But when I came back to the track still I had problem with DRS. I did every steps like before and again DRS was not be repaired.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

My Team
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

EDIT:

Twice in free practice and twice in qualification. The problem repeated when I drove out from the garage. It disappeared when I chose to "teleport" directly on track.

EDIT 2:

Same situation again in Hanoi. However, this time DRS malfunction stays only when I'm driving out from garage after picking up next practice program. It is very hard to check every solutions because I'm not able to force game to have DRS malfunction any time I want.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I went back to the pits and waited to my mechanics repaired my car. They didn't do it even that time to finish fixing issue has expired.
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Racing wheel: Logitech G27
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

I don't have unfortunately.

Edited by Clooseck

As per Bug Reporting rules, please attempt replication @Clooseck. Otherwise, a top report.

I hope im allowed to post here because its the same problem just in Race, the pit crew will not repair the DRS system. Jeff said i should come to  pit because DRS is open but the dont fix it. And i think when DRS is always open you should have more issues to drive, i can drive corners at normal speed with open DRS

PS4 

My Team and career