F1 2020 | 1.07 PATCH NOTES & ONLINE SERVICES DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Tyre compount bug

So i've started with the medium tyres and went to the box to get some new soft tyres. Befor the last lap i got a message that I will be disqualified when I dont drive 2 diffrent compounts. I thought I got a fake message and drove to the last lap and then I got disqualified. I don't know why.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

They are aware of the issue as it has happened to me early twice at Australia they are looking into it.

a few other people have complained aswell hopefully will be fixed with a update in a few days 

Seems like I got lucky, I had no issues on the AUS race in the My Team campaign, switched from soft to hard and was able to finish without any issues (PC Steam 1.03)

• Agree 1

What race distance are you guys playing when you see this bug? 

I’ve just finished Round 4 of My Team and I haven’t come across it yet (I run 50% races) 

Two of my races have been incident free, one had a safety car where I pitted a lap before my window opened (S/M/M) and another was a Wet to Dry race (W/I/M) and I’ve had no issues at all.

Maybe it’s just something that affects the lower race distances?

26 minutes ago, DJNicks87 said:

What race distance are you guys playing when you see this bug? 

I’ve just finished Round 4 of My Team and I haven’t come across it yet (I run 50% races) 

Two of my races have been incident free, one had a safety car where I pitted a lap before my window opened (S/M/M) and another was a Wet to Dry race (W/I/M) and I’ve had no issues at all.

Maybe it’s just something that affects the lower race distances?

I've raced 25%

Had the same problem in my team, 50% soft to mediums...... lost my 10th place because of it...

3 hours ago, GTRaser.at said:

Seems like I got lucky, I had no issues on the AUS race in the My Team campaign, switched from soft to hard and was able to finish without any issues (PC Steam 1.03)

Same on PS4 (1.03)

Posted (edited)

Yep same for me. What a joke.

Didn’t know I had to pay to be a beta tester....

Got black flagged 1 lap before the end. Having done a medium to soft strategy. All other 21 cars where allowed to do soft to medium tho...

ps4 1.03... but like it matters... According to this thread it goes wrong on all platforms....

Edited by Ascendent

18 hours ago, DJNicks87 said:

Que distância de corrida vocês estão jogando quando vêem esse bug? 

Acabei de terminar a 4ª Rodada de Minha Equipe e ainda não a encontrei (corro 50% de corridas) 

Duas de minhas corridas foram livres de incidentes, uma tinha um carro de segurança onde eu fiz uma volta antes de abrir minha janela (S / M / M) e outra era uma corrida de molhada a seca (P / I / M) e eu já tinha sem problemas.

Talvez seja apenas algo que afeta as distâncias mais baixas da corrida?

Jogo em 50% e aconteceu comigo também no Barein. Fiz 2 paradas, Macio - Médio - Médio

14 hours ago, Ascendent said:

Yep same for me. What a joke.

Didn’t know I had to pay to be a beta tester....

Got black flagged 1 lap before the end. Having done a medium to soft strategy. All other 21 cars where allowed to do soft to medium tho...

ps4 1.03... but like it matters... According to this thread it goes wrong on all platforms....

I'm with you I'm frustrated, I tested beta and didn't see any major issues, this has happened so we have to deal with it at the moment @BarryBLand codies will resolve issues but at minute there's so much they are swamped. Towards Schumacher release its been a disaster people releasing game early etc. I'm on xbox 1.01 and it's a major step back from beta but have faith 

Same here, hope they get it fixed quickly :/

Happened on my team mode, Canada, 50%.

I even tried one final pit stop to change tyres but I still got disqualified.

My tyres were S/M/M/S.