Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

I started a my team save last night. I have booted up my xbox one just and loaded the game and for some reason it thinks the mu team save is a normal career mode save. I try to load it and it just shows the tab headers and then the game crashes. I'm currently at round 2 of season 2 if that helps.

Please complete a bug report in full or will be deleted

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. I started a my team last night and got to round 2 of the secons season. Loaded the game up again and it shows it as a driver career mode. I click on it and it loads but as shown on the second screenshot not properly. I press anything on the controller and the game crashes and closing
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) v1.01
3.       Game-mode? My team
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. Load the game. Click the save file. Wait for it to load. Press any button on the controller. Game crashes.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue I have tried starting a driver career mode to see if it would move it to the right section of saves
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) xbox one and xbox one standard controller
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

3101fd24-e62d-4881-b88d-c462ff2bcce7_Thumbnail.PNG

1490ab17-f895-4675-ae8f-8ee217ee03fb.PNG

14 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Please complete a bug report in full or will be deleted

I have replied with the bug report now

• Like 1

Thanks. Can you confirm exactly where you are in the season and season number. Just from your save, it looks like you MyTeam is now unusable due to no money and facilities shutdown.

I was as of last night season 2 round 2. I had money left and none of the facilities were shut down

Please do not spam reports with request updates. We are very busy at the moment and will provide an update when we can

• Disagree 1

No update since the 8th july. Any help?

On 7/8/2020 at 10:09 AM, BarryBL said:

Please do not spam reports with request updates. We are very busy at the moment and will provide an update when we can