Sign in to follow this  

Unrealistic AI crashes

Hi all,

Just want to point out that the AI crashing is a good thing, but the way it happens is plain bad. They are killing themselves on straights like they're trying to avoid a family of ducks just crossing the road. It makes no sense that they spin after already being up to speed. Was this intentional or is this more like a bug? Either way it has to stop, cause it happens often.

Please don’t change this! I actually love that the AI makes mistakes and safety cars come out this year. Loving the unpredictability! 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Lammiwinks said:

Please don’t change this! I actually love that the AI makes mistakes and safety cars come out this year. Loving the unpredictability! 

Have u seen some of the silly mistakes they are doing? They kill themselves on a straight. 

• Agree 1

I had one last night where the lap leaders collided on the first lap, causing a blockage on the track of the entire field. After a few seconds, all the cars turned transparent so the field could pass through and a safety car came out, but what a mess that was.

Edited by DirtyName

21 hours ago, Lammiwinks said:

I too love the AI crashing. But not on a straight with nobody around. Crash in a corner, that's fine. It's even something I asked for in the 2019 forums. But crashing in a straight line is not the right way to implement AI mistakes.

• Agree 2