Jump to content Jump to content

Allowing taking part in qualifying if joining mid session

8 minutes ago, alex1994128 said:

You can take part in a free practice session, when you join if the session already started, but this is not possible for qualifying. An extra setting to enable this would be helpful for league racing

IMO in singleplayer thats not such a big issue but when there is a longer qualy session on an online lobby then I would highly ask for that option as the Memelord has suffered many times in the #VirtualGPSeries

• 10 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 11:54 PM, alex1994128 said:

You can take part in a free practice session, when you join if the session already started, but this is not possible for qualifying. An extra setting to enable this would be helpful for league racing

For me this actaully doesn’t happen. Are you talking about open lobbies. 

when I join my league race which has 18 mins qualifying i am able to join midway Usually you will have to click ready up in the lobby ——-> go to spectators menu ——> then find a car that has an AI driver ———> then click take control. That is what works for me and everyone else that takes part in this Sunday league race.