Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When driving on start/finish straight and opening DRS, the mirrors change their POV.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

The latest version, which is V 1.03

3.       Game-mode? 

It occurred in MyTeam.

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

• Drive on start/finish straight in MyTeam.
  • Open DRS when possible
  • Watch both mirrors
  • see a change in POV

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I tried to restart the game because I thought it was a game session bug.

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

I'm using the Logitech G29 on PS4.

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

A video is attached. 

IDEM all topics

3.       Game-mode? 

It occurred in Career Driver and Grand Prix

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

I'm using the Logitech G29

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

https://youtu.be/6tW4OmaiDwY

I can second this. Happened to me too at Bahrain and Melbourne in my team.

I have patch 1.05, downloading patch 1.06 as I type. Using PS4. Using fanatec CSL Elite wheel and pedals.

Please fix asap because it makes cockpit view unusable without proximity arrows.

I have the same problem
Track: Japan

Game mode: League

PC Steam

F1 2020 v1.06

Logitech G29 Driving Force

look at the start of the video

this occurs to me since 2019, and now in 2020, by mirrors angle, when passsing to S/F line my mirrors 'look' to track surface haha

Any update on this @BarryBL?

If it's any help, the mirror 'deflection' is down by 0.5 in the affected areas (which correspond with the pit entry and exits on track, I'd go as far to say approaching the pit limit detection range).

It affects these tracks in TT and MP;

Australia, Bahrain, Bahrain Short, China (exit), Netherlands (entry), Spain (exit), Canada (entry), France (exit), Hungary (exit), Italy, Singapore, Russia (exit), Japan (exit), Japan Short (exit), Mexico.

20 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Any update on this @BarryBL?

If it's any help, the mirror 'deflection' is down by 0.5 in the affected areas (which correspond with the pit entry and exits on track, I'd go as far to say approaching the pit limit detection range).

It affects these tracks in TT and MP;

Australia, Bahrain, Bahrain Short, China (exit), Netherlands (entry), Spain (exit), Canada (entry), France (exit), Hungary (exit), Italy, Singapore, Russia (exit), Japan (exit), Japan Short (exit), Mexico.

Issue has been bugged and replicated, just awaiting to hear back for more details from the design team @steviejay69 👍

• Thanks 1

I have briefly tested this with the Mercedes on the first two tracks in TT and it appears to be fixed.

This week is AZE in leagues so I will next play modes of Canada next week with a couple of cars.

If anyone happens to test any of the other tracks and they’re broken please add it here.