Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Fanatec CSL Elite LC + XBox 360 controller issue

1. When both devices are connected throttle pedal travel is not registered correctly. When I enter game without pad controller connected pedals work fine. There is a deadzone from 0% to about 40% of travel IRL while other 60% registers as 100% in game. I use controlled for menu navigation as its more comfortable than wheel buttons.
2. 1.03
3. All game modes
4. The issue appears with every entry to the game when both are connected and does not when pad is not connected.
5. In a way I fixed the problem but I can see other people doing that aswell
6. Thrustmaster T300 wheelbase, Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals and XBox controller for menu navigation
7. Can't provide the video, it is as it would be set deadzone but its caused by external controller

4 hours ago, MarcinRyba said:

1. When both devices are connected throttle pedal travel is not registered correctly. When I enter game without pad controller connected pedals work fine. There is a deadzone from 0% to about 40% of travel IRL while other 60% registers as 100% in game. I use controlled for menu navigation as its more comfortable than wheel buttons.
2. 1.03
3. All game modes
4. The issue appears with every entry to the game when both are connected and does not when pad is not connected.
5. In a way I fixed the problem but I can see other people doing that aswell
6. Thrustmaster T300 wheelbase, Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals and XBox controller for menu navigation
7. Can't provide the video, it is as it would be set deadzone but its caused by external controller

I have also had this with Fanatec CSL Elite, Clubsport Formula Wheel F1 2020 Limited Edition, CSPv1 pedals. Use the keyboard to navigate as a workaround.

I think it's to do with the USB pedals and USB controller.