F1 2020 My team stuck in loading screen

Hi, is anybody else having the problem where you want to load the first race in my team career and the game is stuck in loading screen?

• Agree 1

Yeah my game crashes when I try to go into a race weekend in MyTeam mode.

Hi there, I am having the same issue, loading up any race or practice in my team, game has a black screen with please wait or loading at the top left corner then just crashes and goes back to the Xbox dashboard 

If you are having a problem, please report a bug and complete template.

And in the right place please.

I’m having the same problem - for me it always happens when I try and load the Zandvoort race weekend. I’ve tried reinstalling the game and I’m still having the same issue. It continuously returns me to the Xbox dashboard. I’m on Xbox one X.

• Agree 1

Every since that podium pass update my team race weekend keep crashing to home on Xbox but Grand Prix or time trail works...need help please!?!?

• Agree 1

Hi guys, as a temporary fix to this problem I suggest that if you are using any of the DLC helmets or race suits to remove them and apply only base game items. I was using the gold Schumacher suit and kept getting the black screen, then booted back to the Xbox one home screen. As soon as I changed suits my issue was fixed. Played the next race and the game was working fine. Hope this helps, this issue will most likely be fixed soon enough. 

(Please note, I have also submitted this as a separate bug report a few days ago. Just wanted to reply with some help for anyone still struggling) 

Best regards.

• Agree 1

Hi, I also am stucked in the lobby of My team and unable to get in to race.

It worked fine until my third race and Im currently stucked on the 13th of april and can not load pass that date without the game crashing. I have tried a lot of tips but nothing works...

I don't know what crash report number is since I can't find that but there is a screen coming up named "EGO Dumper"

15944102738672506103825821335589.jpg

Yes was having this issue. Tried taking off all the DLC add on’s but that didn’t work. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game that didn’t work. But then remembered my SSD. Moved the game from my Xbox hard drive to my SSD and the game now is working flawlessly and loading faster then before. I own the original Xbox one. 

Im having the issue race 12 stuck on infinite loading screen as far as i can tell

On 7/14/2020 at 1:19 AM, Murdoc427 said:

Im having the issue race 12 stuck on infinite loading screen as far as i can tell

Same, gone to qualifying for Great Britain and its just stuck with a black screen saying please wait! Doesnt budge.

5 eleven year old kids from India are creating a F1 car prototype for their school project. Extend your support by following the pages on the link.

Facebook link : https://bit.ly/TeamKoronisFB
Instagram link : https://bit.ly/TeamKoronisInsta

Hello, i have the same problem everytime wanna play my team it goes to qualifying 3 and will just load on a black screen with please wait in the top corner. Pls help Platform Ps4

Posted (edited)

My f1 my team is also freezing anyone have the problem where it looks like your going in a race but then shuts down goes to Xbox main screen .Did this after I simmed a race .Help plz

Edited by Ben125

I have others issues, when i go on finance menu or in R&D menu my game crash everytime. 

Someone with same issues ?

Hello, I have completed 21/22 races on my 1st season on MyTeam and once I start loading the final race in Abu Dhabi, my game crashes and states error 34878-0. I’ve tried clearing my cache, and also reinstalling the game but it still crashes at that point.

i feel like I’ve wasted my efforts in playing as I’m almost done with one season and don’t want to start from beginning.

On 7/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, Brenden66 said:

Hi, is anybody else having the problem where you want to load the first race in my team career and the game is stuck in loading screen?

I'm the black loading screen on my team career mode and still on the black loading screen any ideas

On 7/10/2020 at 7:02 PM, Lucasvv said:

Yess it works thanks!!!

I'm stuck on the black loading screen on my team career mode any ideas

On 7/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, itsPhysX said:

Hello, i have the same problem everytime wanna play my team it goes to qualifying 3 and will just load on a black screen with please wait in the top corner. Pls help Platform Ps4

I am having the same problem I’m loading to Mexico for Q3 and it just says loading in the top corner. How do I fix this. I have nearly finished my first season and don’t want to start again 

Hi guys, as a temporary fix to this problem I suggest that if you are using any of the DLC helmets or race suits to remove them and apply only base game items. I was using the gold Schumacher suit and kept getting the black screen, then booted back to the Xbox one home screen. https://askmeoffers.com/

As soon as I changed suits my issue was fixed. Played the next race and the game was running perfect. Hope this helps, this issue will most likely be fixed soon enough.

(Please note, I have also sent this as a separate bug report a few days ago. Just wanted to respond with some support for anyone still struggling)

Best regards.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:45 PM, FA4ELMAN said:

Hi, I also am stucked in the lobby of My team and unable to get in to race.

It worked fine until my third race and Im currently stucked on the 13th of april and can not load pass that date without the game crashing. I have tried a lot of tips but nothing works...

I don't know what crash report number is since I can't find that but there is a screen coming up named "EGO Dumper"

15944102738672506103825821335589.jpg

Even with all the recent patches I've been experiency this exact issue for a weeks now on the ps4

Same to the date