Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Time trial not working on PS4

Had this same issue 3 or 4 times now (PS4). I'm hoping cm can solve this in a next patch update

17 hours ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Anyone else just stuck on the loading screen for time trial?

I also have the same issue, feels hit or miss whether the track loads up. Leaderboards are also not loading up either

I can do a Time Trial but leaderboards are not loading (f12020 / PS4)

I also get stuck on the loading screen. I was able to load in one time but had no leaderboards. The other 10 or so times I have attempted a time trial I can not load in at all.

same same, PS4 pro, I can drive but the leaderboards are not coming up

Still does not work for me, and it did work the first day I received the game, does anyone know how we can ask for support?

Picking Ferrari at Spain loaded it up for me normally 2/2 times, and once in the mode no problems with switching track/car. Got stuck on loading screen if I initially picked merc/Red Bull at a couple tracks. Haven't had time to try since so might just be a coincident but worth a try if it's not working for you

After installing update v1.04 leaderboards are loading but game keeps crashing after every lap, hopefully someone from codemaster is looking at this forum to see what is happeing....

after the patch it works for me on the ps4 pro - could make my first entry on Pos 96 :D lets see how long this lasts in the top100 :D

Was odd that the trophy on PS4 was over 8% but since day 1 I could never get the rival times to load up. So can't achieve it lol. The PS4 revs up crazy if I leave it loading though. Will be on later so will be very happy if 1.04 fixes it though many are saying it still loads as 1.03

After patch 1.04, time trial still not fixed. Not loading, not showing leaderbords. 

• Agree 1

I am also getting stuck at the loading screen. It looks to happen after looking at times on the leading board and then it can't load them. You trying to go to another track bit it just sits at the load screen. I needed to exit out of the game then restart my ps4 and it worked again. This needs to fixed. 

• Agree 1