Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |PATCH 1.13 NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

PS4 - Suit/Helmet Sponsor colour is random

Same for me also after 1.06. Sponsors glitching in appearance, jumping around and colours still random, not matching livery sponsor. Some sponsors only displaying half a logo on uniform/helmet too

Same problem here. 🖐️

PS4 Pro, MyTeam game mode. Sponsor logos white on car -> Yellow on gloves, suit and helmet.

Black on car -> White on equipment

Blue on car - Green on equipment

Quite annoying. 😢

Patch 1.06 and still the same problem for me too....

We have been with the game for more than a month and the problem remains unsolved.

It is a shame...

Posted (edited)

20200805_025910.thumb.jpg.9ce882c118c8ef2ea14c607fad62463a.jpgHi @BarryBL

The yellow sponsorship bug in my team pilots' suits continues at pach 1.07.

On Ps4 Pro

😔😔😔😔😪😪😪😪

Edited by Moriano11

To update, still with developers. Thanks for your patience on this. 

• Haha 1

Slight tangent, but I'm having an issue with incorrect colours on the PC under DirectX 12, DirectX 11 is fine. I know this won't be relevant to PS4 GFX (or at least I'm assuming!), but I posted a bug report almost a month ago with no response. You can see it here: 

it's been 2 months and the problem is still there even with all those patches we had previously

I'm hallucinating..

Days and days and more days continue to pass, and this problem is still not fixed and we are already at 1.09.

You do absolutely nothing, we have been with the game for more than two months, a paid game that did not cost little precisely and patches, patches and patches continue to come out and you still do not fix things.

The game has a broken online, a SC that works very badly, the ers that crashes in vt1 if you leave it activated in the formation lap.

If you change cameras in a multiplayer game sometimes you get on top of another car.

The creator of the room has the advantage that the traffic lights are turned off many times before and this, which is to solve the colors of a sad advertisement, you are not able to fix it on day 1.

I cannot be happy .. I am not a child, I am not 10, nor 15, nor 20, nor 25 years old, but you only give this system to complain and the days, weeks, months continue to pass and there is still a lot to fix.

• Agree 1

I have to say I agree with the frustrations on this subject. It’s so annoying that something as fundamental as a graphical bug that affects the appearance of your car/driver in a racing game has still not been resolved after so many months.

I stopped playing the game a while back due to this issue (among others) but was considering reinstalling again if the issue had been fixed. I must say I am surprised that there’s been no fix for this yet, when there’s been so many patches.

• Agree 2

Maybe they fix it in F1 2021...

Sorry but i am also very frustrated at this. I dont get it why it takes so long to fix this little graphic bug. I want my team in green and black with WHITE sponsors on my suit. My drivers look so ugly with the yellow sponsors. Is it really asking too much to be able to adjust the colors I want? Or did I need to buy a DLC for it? I like the my team mode but this "little" bug destroys it for me. 

• Agree 1

Hi everyone,

Fix is in place and scheduled for an upcoming patch. Thanks for your patience on this.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 7:40 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Fix is in place and scheduled for an upcoming patch. Thanks for your patience on this.

Two weeks later and I doubt this at this point. Any updates? Closer to the end of the season than the beginning now. I honestly don't feel like playing the MyTeam because of this. I changed my livery to black, gold, and white so the immersion wasn't killed completely, but I would like to change the colors of my sponsors on my suit soon. I tweeted you guys this too, with no response.

• Agree 2

On 9/17/2020 at 7:40 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

@BarryBL Do I have to say "Up" to get a response like the another person on a different forum? Are we getting this "fixed up" or not? And when can we expect this to be done? Pay $70 for a game that can't be completed correctly.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, VirtuouSnake said:

@BarryBL Do I have to say "Up" to get a response like the another person on a different forum? Are we getting this "fixed up" or not? And when can we expect this to be done? Pay $70 for a game that can't be completed correctly.

@VirtuouSnake its the same as last message at the moment. Please check the tag of 'upcoming patch' for the latest. Fix is in place and ready for scheduling. This the latest update and are still working on providing the next patch.

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@VirtuouSnake its the same as last message at the moment. Please check the tag of 'upcoming patch' for the latest. Fix is in place and ready for scheduling. This the latest update and are still working on providing the next patch.

How do you not understand that that is unacceptable? Screw that. There is no possible way, that something that affects the looks of your car got thru testing without being seen. Just admit you didn't test the game enough, and give me the excuse of the pandemic. What? Someone's home office and simulator weren't available in their own home due to quarantine. Everything is done remotely. Bands can piece together albums with their members all over the world, look up Tool. Testers should have seen this. Testers should have brought this to your attention. But, the game came out IN JULY. We are in OCTOBER, and the colors of the cars aren't fixed? You were able to get the Mercedes black, you were able to make track limits in the time trial mode so tough that even professional drivers are saying that certain penalties wouldn't be handed out in real life. But you guys couldn't make sure that the colors all matched when we put together our team? I'd like an answer for all of these. Because again, I paid over $70, for a game that is incomplete, and impossible to fix something seemingly so simple. 

• Agree 2