Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

PS4 - Suit/Helmet Sponsor colour is random

Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
Playing on the PS4 in MyTeam, I’ve found that the sponsor colour on both the race suit and helmet is random and does not correspond with the same sponsor colour on the car.

For example if all my sponsors are white, then they appear yellow on my helmet and race suit. If I change them to blue or purple then they appear red. I cannot see any where to manually change these in game either.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode?

My Team

4.       What are your replication numbers?
I have tried it with different liveries, both editing liveries and creating new ones. Also in My Team and in the Customisation menu on the front screen. It does the same with ever sponsor. The sponsor colour never matches the sponsor on the car unless it is black or green

4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

See above

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restarting PS4, restarting the game, new My Team save, new liveries and race suits. It is the same after trying each of these

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

PS4 Pro with controller

Edited by JimboH
Bug report template

Posted (edited)

(post created in error)

Edited by JimboH

yeah I have the same issues, PS4 Pro

I have found that if your main sponsor is white on your car then its yellow on your suit

if its black on the car then its pink on your suit.

• Agree 1

Just an update:

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but the issue still remains. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Any images @JimboH and @king_nothing6

@BarryBL - I have attached some screenshots. As you can see, when my car sponsor is white it appears yellow on my driver. Purple appears red. Other colours do the same. 

The only colours I’ve got to match are black, and some shades of green.

This is the same on all liveries.

Update: Something else I forgot to mention is that this is the same for all sponsors, not just the one shown in the pics. 

F89DD017-B20A-4328-9EB8-8FF19DEDF332.jpeg

412C9AE5-3892-48AD-B5E5-4304D8FCCFB1.jpeg

6A797FA2-533C-4371-9C0A-4F88E9ABD86D.jpeg

521F92B7-AF70-4BF7-B113-DA0E7CF893B3.jpeg

Edited by JimboH
Update

Update: just tested Patch 1.04, problem remains

• Agree 1

I’m not sure if it’s linked to the same bug, but occasionally the sponsor locations move around on both the race suit and helmet as well, swapping places with one another, but remain in the same location on the car.

Whenever a logo is white on the car, it is always Yellow on the suit. When it is black it seems to be a dark green(?).

Same issue here, got the Ps4 pro. The color is always yellow.  

Posted (edited)

Here is a video of the sponsors jumping round on the uniforms. They also don't fit on some spots like on the upper chest or shoulder:

Edited by king_nothing6
  • Agree 1

Do we think this is just affecting PS4 Pro then and no other system?

Are Codies looking into this? The thread has been marked ‘awaiting information’ for a week nearly but I’m not sure how much more info we can provide.

I've updated the tag to with developers as we have managed to recreate this in-house. Will update it again once we know more and we have it designated for a patch. Thanks!

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

I've updated the tag to with developers as we have managed to recreate this in-house. Will update it again once we know more and we have it designated for a patch. Thanks!

Thanks. That’s great 

@BarryBL it would be great if we can change the colour of the sponsor on the race suit and helmet according to our choice. Like in my game, my race suit is white in colour and the sponsor colour is also white so the sponsor logo/ name is not visible on my race suit untill I change the colour of my race suit. So can this feature be added for race suit and helmet ?

17 hours ago, kart12talwar said:

@BarryBL it would be great if we can change the colour of the sponsor on the race suit and helmet according to our choice. Like in my game, my race suit is white in colour and the sponsor colour is also white so the sponsor logo/ name is not visible on my race suit untill I change the colour of my race suit. So can this feature be added for race suit and helmet ?

Is this feature there in the game ? Because I am unable to change the colour of the sponsors on the race suit and helmet in ‘my team’ mode

Issue remains for me also following 1.05 patch.

Also a further possible issue is some sponsors now not showing on my driver if I use the same sponsor more than once.

I don’t have any screenshots of this though, but will upload them if I come across it again.

Posted (edited)

Same issue after patch 1.06! This is a major problem please fix it! I can only drive with black sponsors otherwise the colours of the sponsors are rndm on the suit and helmet

Edited by Enderplayyy94